Chapter 1: That Psycho..

Ruin's POV:

Its been quite a while since I've seen Solar. Though we don't really talk all that much we've started to grow closer. He's actually a pretty good friend to have. I should look for him..-

I start to look around the Mega Pizzaplex. He isn't in his usual spots which is weird- The Daycare, Giftshop, and theater were empty. But nonetheless I continue my search for my friend.

Three hours later.

God damn.. Why is this place so huge...? I'm so tired... I'm not giving up until I've checked the whole Pizzaplex! One last place. The Fazcade. I enter the Fazcade and look around the small maze of games

" Solar? " I call out. " Solar!! Where are you! "

I really hope he's actually in the Pizzaplex.. If he isn't than this would just be a huge waste of my time and power. Then I see him!

" Ah ! There you are Sol- "

Then he turns around.

That's not Solar.

I take a step back, my rays slightly retracting.

" You're- N-not.. Y-you aren't Solar. You're E-Ec- "

" Eclipse. " His voice was abrupt and deeper than Solar's. Or maybe that's just fear. He kneels down to my level. " And you must be the British rip-off version of me hmm? "

I start to turn to run but he grabs my arm. I'm starting to regret putting in those pain sensors. 

" Ah-ah-ah~ I don't think so. " He pulls me closer to him but I pull back

" Let go of me you psycho- "

" But you were looking for Solar right? Don't you want to see him? "

" What're you- " Then I see him. Propped up against one of the games. 

Dismantled, crooked goggles, cracked faceplate, eyes missing, oil spilling all over his white staff shirt. His forearms were missing and so were one of his legs. Before I can realize oil is spilling from my eyes. Am I crying..? Is that even possible?

" S-solar..? What- " I turn back to Eclipse. " You fucking MONSTER! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM!? " 

I try to push him off of me but his grip is too strong. Wait- did I just swear? That's.. new.

" What I had to do. He was guarding Lunar's location with his life so.. I considered him useless. "

" M-MO- " He grabs my faceplate. 

" I wouldn't do that if I were you. Even if he were around- which I doubt he is, What would he do? hm? "

I grab his arm holding my face and try to push him off, but that only makes his grip stronger. I feel so useless. Even if Moon could fix Solar- his motherboard looks severely damaged. I don't think he'd remember anything.. Why didn't I think to check here first?? I basically live here after all.. 

I feel myself getting weaker. " Let go of me.. Please.. " I breathily let out.

" Hm... I doubt you know where Lunar is. You are pretty much useless to everyone else after all. " He releases me and begins to walk away. I collapse to the floor.

" You are a monster...

He turns back to me. " Oh, I know. " He steps back over to me. " Which is why I'm doing this. "

An orange glowing scythe appears seemingly out of nowhere. He raises it over me and I put my arms up over my face. Then I feel a strong gust of wind and hear Eclipse fall backwards. I uncover my face and look at him. He's on the ground about 20 feet away from me.

I look behind me and see Sun and Lunar with their arms out. Sun falls to the ground and Lunar runs over to me.

" Are you okay? " He asks me. He kneels down since I'm on the ground and checks me out. 

I can't speak and just hug him and start loudly sobbing.

" Woah- uhm- there there? " They pat my back

" S-Solar- H-h-he- " I point at Solar's dismantled body. 

Lunar turns to where I'm pointing. And I get shocked from the lightning coming from his body. I let go of him. He stands up and turns to Eclipse. 

" You. YOU FUCKER! " He starts to run over to him

" Wait Lunar! Don't! " Sun stands up and goes after him

Eclipse disappears causing Lunar to run into a wall. He starts to punch the wall to let out his anger while Sun goes over to him to try to calm him down.

I look back at Solar and crawl over to him. I lift him into my arms and bury my face into his shoulder and just cry.