Chapter 10: My Love ♥

( Sorry that last chapter was so short! I was stuck in writers block because of that chapter.. But to make it up to ya next chapter is gonna be spicy. >:3 I'm not gonna write all of it though- time-skips are a blessing  🙏✨ )

-----------

Ruin's POV

I awake to feel a pressure on my head which I soon realize is Solar leaning on me. I can't tell if he's awake so I don't want to potentially awaken him by moving. I decide to verbally check if he's awake. Quietly, of course.

" Solar? Are you awake?  "

After about 3 seconds he sits up and turns his body to face me very quickly, almost causing me to fall. He just stared at me for a second, possibly processing what just happened since he was most likely zoned out. He slowly blinked at me before smiling and hugging me.

" Ruin! You're awake!! " 

" Oh- Hah! Yep! " I hug him back.

He pulls off of me, " Did you wake up before i did or do you just move around a lot while you sleep? "

" Ah-  I did wake up earlier, yes. I wasn't awake for long though- I was drained from a shock while I was trying to fix one of the arcade machines.. "

" You were shocked? Are you okay? "

" Oh yes I'm quite alright. My hands just burned for a bit..- "

" Ah okay. I'm glad you're okay " He smiles sweetly.

My cooling system starts to overwork itself as I feel my face grow warmer. I smile back at him. He has such a beautiful smile.. I sort of zone out, starting to get lost in my own thoughts. While I was lost in the clouds I didn't even notice that Solar had started to talk to me.

Solar's POV

I catch myself just staring at Ruin and awkwardly laugh, avoiding eye contact.

" So- ahah- I-is there anything you want to do today? " A stupid smile is plastered across my face.

I wait for a response for about 10 seconds and I look at Ruin. They just seem to be staring off into the distance. I wave my hand in front of his face. He doesn't respond.

" Hello? Earth to Ruin? " I snap in front of their face and lightly hit their shoulder.

They suddenly snap back to reality, " wH-hUH-? "

" You alright? "

" oH Y-yeS I'm alright! " 

" Okay good- You kinda just zoned out there for a little bit. "

" Ah- Hahah sorry! "

" Its fine "

They put their hands in their hand and look down and off to the side. He seems to be off thinking about something. He sighs and looks at me again. I have been able to hear the fans in their head but I haven't said anything.

" Hey Solar? "

" Mhm? "

" C-could I tell you something..? "

" Mmhm..? "

" Uhm.. I- " They go silent for a second and bury their face in their hands. " Nevermind- "

" Ah- Are you okay-? 

" Mhm! Its nothing- its stupid- "

" I'm sure its not stupid- Just tell me. Please? "

They freeze up and look at me, their fans getting louder. " A-ah- Uh- Uhm- I- "

I patiently wait for them to get the words out. I understand that words are hard sometimes. Hell, especially around Ruin.

" I LOVE YOU! "

I freeze, " Wh.. wha..? W-what did you say...? "

They take a deep breath, " I-I love you, Solar. I-a-AnD I know that love can be confused as lust sometimes but i-itS noT- "

I hug them. He shuts up. I begin to cry over his shoulder. They hug me back.

" I lOvE yOu ToO " I sob

He pats my back as he squeezes me tight.

" W-will you- go out with me..? "

They pull off of me and look at me in the eyes, their hands on my shoulders, a sweet smile on his face. God he's so adorable..

" Of course... " They pull me closer, leaning their forehead on mine, " My love "

--------

( AHDAHAH I HAD WAY TOO MUCH FUN WRITING THIS )