Chapter 6: I'm not crazy-- I swear!

So...

Something happened...

I was talking to Solar in the back as normal. I was telling him about sharks and asking what his favorite type of shark was. I had continued to ramble for a while. When I really get into my rambles, I typically close my eyes. That was one of those moment. So since my eyes were closed, I couldn't see that Solar was trying to signal me.

Solar was pointing behind me and he looked pretty distraught. Once I had opened my eyes i saw him and looked behind me. I had seen Sun and Moon, just standing there. They looked quite concerned. I was about to speak, but then I realized.

They cant see Solar.

I LOOK LIKE I WAS TALKING TO MYSELF!!

Uh oh...

" Uh.. R-Ruin?? " You doing alright? " Sun looked down at me. (as I was sitting on the ground)

" A-ah- Uhm.. "

Moon looked at me suspiciously. " You seem to be taling to yourself there. " He pointed at Solar, he didn't know that he was there.

" Uh- N-no! I-I was- uh... I was on a ph-phone call! Y-yeah...- A-a phone call! heheh...

Sun tilted his head. " With who..? "

" Uhh... M-m-matinence..? " I smiled nervously.

" And you were talking about sharks... with matinence..? "

" O-oh! w-was I? Heheh.. Sometimes i just start to rant without even n-noticing!! heh- " I did the finger thing that Earth does. " OH LOOK THEY HUNG UP!! HEHEHHH OOPS... "

" Ookay..- Well we just came to check in on you. see how you're doing after... y'know. "

" Oh! I'm- just- doing as well a-as I c-can be!! "

HAHAHA WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN???

" Ooookaayyy... " Sun looks at me with concern.

Moon chimes in, " I also tagged along to let you know that Solar should be fixed in a few days. I've fixed all I can at the moment but I've ordered him a new motherboard and voice box. I can try to transfer his memories onto it but.. there's no promises. "

' A-ah! A-alright! W-well thank you for stopping by, " I stand up " I can assure you I'm doing just dandy!! " I gently nudge them towards the door.

WHAT THE HELL IS DANDY?!!

" W-wait-! A-are you sure you're doing okay? You seem a b- "

I gently push them out and shut the door before he can finish.

I put my back against the door and breathe a sigh of relief as i slide down to the floor.

" You were on a call with matinence huh? Good save. " Solar smirks

" Oh shut up! "