Chapter 4: What is this feeling?

Somehow I made myself visible to Ruin. I tried to do the same with the others but.. It didn't work. That's alright though. At least now I have somebody to talk to while I'm being repaired. I'm glad that Ruin is by himself most of the time. Since they're the only one that can see me, people would think that they're talking to themself.

Moon already doesn't trust him all that much so if he saw Ruin talking to himself he'd trust him even less. Ruin said that they could try to convince the others that I'm here but I told them not to do that. I don't want Moon to think that Ruin is a crazy person who sees things that aren't there.

I don't think that Ruin is a bad guy. I'm sure that they got rid of the ruin virus when they put the anti-virus in his head. I see Ruin as a pure soul who just wants to help others.

To be honest, I think that's kinda cute

...

WHAT-

...

N-nevermind-

" Oh! Did you know that sharks are actually nicer than most dolphins? " Ruin randomly drops facts on me out of the blue sometimes-

" That's- actually kinda interesting. " I reply. It's kind of fun not knowing what's coming next with them.

" The media perceives sharks and violent scary monsters when most of the time, that's really not true. " He starts to get visibly upset. " Then they make dolphins seem as the fun and nice ones when in reality, DOLPHINS ARE JERKS!! "

They start to fidget with their hands in frustration. I put my hand on his shoulder. " Hey, there's no need to get all worked up over this. " I smile at him.

He takes a deep breath. " Sorry... You're right. "

He looks up at me and smiles back. He puts his hand on mine. I feel my face get warmer. My chest starts to feel all... fluttery. Like I'm nauseous- but in a good way. I take my hand away.

Ruin tilts their head. " Solar? Are you okay my dear? "

My wings curl closer to me. (yes he has wings) Dear!?

I take a deep breath. " Y-yeah. I'm fine. "

They look concerned. " Are you sure? You seem- off-? "

" I'm fine, Ruin. I promise. " I look at him. And smile again.

" Alright.. If you say so. "

Calm yourself, Solar. You're better than this.