Chapter 7: Somethings off...

Sun's POV

Something seemed different about Ruin yesterday... They usually aren't that pushy. I hope that they're alright. I don't want to seem suspicious about him like Moon is but... It was very obvious that he was lying to us.

I want to trust him but he's making it hard for me to do it. For us to do it. Maybe they're just acting like this because of what happened with Solar? Or maybe its something else... 

My train of thought was quickly interrupted by Moon FALLING THROUGH THE CEILING.

I just stare at him for a second. He stares back.

Inhale

" MOON WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU DOING IN THE CEILING??! "

" ..I got lost in the vents. "

" WH--WHY WERE YOU IN THE VENTSS?? "

" ... "

" MOON! "

" I was spying on Ruin... "

" Wh..- MOON!! Whyy?? "

He just looks at me.

I sigh and go over to help him up.

" Are you okay..? " I hold my hand out to him.

" I'm fine, Sun. " He grabs it and stands up.

" You need to have more trust in Ruin. "

He sighs, " I knoww... Its just- hard. They're making it hard for me. "

" I know that.. Me too. But can you just try? " 

He sighs again. " I'll try. "

" So no more spying on them? "

" ... "

" Moon... "

" ... " He averts his eyes

" Moon! "

" Fine- fine! "

" You promise? "

" ..I promise. "

Moon's POV

Yeah no fuck that.

I barely have any trust in Ruin. ESPECIALLY after yesterday. I know he stutters but that was excessive. Even for them. I wish Solar was here- He'd be able to help me. I really hope that I can transfer his memories on the new motherboard. Once i get my hand on Eclipse- Ohhh you don't wanna know what I'll do to him.

That psychopath piece of shit can go rot in hell for all I care. If he hurts any more of my family he'll have a fate worse than death. Worse that what I already have planned. 

I don't want to have a traitor with us, but then again, there is a small chance that Ruin is good. So I'll keep him around unless I find anything on him. Then they're dead.