Chapter 9: A little shock

Ruin's POV

I had been awake for a while, but I didn't want to get up yet. I finally decided to sit up and start off the day. I look down at Solar who's still sleeping peacefully. I smile before standing up and stretching. Usually I wouldn't need to but since I made my body it is a bit faulty.. While I wait for Solar to awake, I go wander around the Fazcade.

I spot a game that seems interesting but its all static and broken. I decide to try to fix it despite  bad record with these arcade games. After a few seconds of me trying to figure out what's wrong, I suddenly get a large shock shot down my body.

" GAH- " I fall backwards

OW-

WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT??

I stand up and back away from the machine. God that hurt- I shake my hands off since they were still had a burning feeling from the shock. Never touching that machine again- I head back to the back where Solar is and just sit down next to him, waiting for him to wake up.

I lean on his shoulder and began to doze off. 

Solar's POV

I open my eyes and look over, feeling pressure on my shoulder. Ruin was there asleep. He must've woken up before me and moved. I smile and put my arm around them. Then I realize- Why am I acting like we're together?? I pull my arm back and cover my mouth feeling my face heat up. 

I really want to tell them what I feel but- AUGDHS feelings are sO HArD

I sigh and pull my goggles off and set them next to me. I lay my head on Ruins and zone out to watch Youtube in my head.