Chapter 11: That escalated quickly..

Its been a day since me and Ruin have gotten together. They've been out a lot and they won't tell me why.. I think they're planning something- I don't know if I should be scared or not... Suddenly he runs in, out of breath and leans against the doorway.

" solAr- ack- sorry- Solar! "

" Hm? "

They press their body against the frame of the door, visibly tired, " Give me a moment- "

He sits down and takes a deep breath.

" OkAy- So- I set something up for us and- You're gonna have to trust me because its outside the pizzaplex. Like- far outside the pizzaplex. "

" Oh? Like where? "

" One of Moons bunkers..-  "

" Wh- Did you ask him to use it? "

" Sorta? "

" What do you mean 'sorta' "

" I had Sun ask on my behalf- "

I sigh, " Good enough I guess- "

He stands up, " Just come onNNn! " He grabs my arm and starts to drag me before I have the chance to stand. 

I just let it happen since I can choose if I want to feel pain. Or just- Feel- In general. A few minutes pass. Ruin runs incredibly fast because we end up at the bunker not too much after. He lets go of my arm, I stand up. 

They take a deep breath and do the 'ta-da!' thing with their arms as they smile at me. I turn to them, seeing the bunker beautifully decorated as a movie theater. I was taken aback. It looked amazing.

" Woah! This- this is- just- just wow! You did all this? "

" Mhm! "

" Damn.. Wait- why didn't you just take me to the theater in the pizzaplex? "

" I-I just wanted this to be special! Since its our first date.. Ehehehh "

" O-oh! Yeah! " My face grows warm.

A first date with Ruin... AAHHH WHAT DO I DO- HFJSFGHJSAKFBGKSF 

They sit down on the couch and pat the empty spot next to them, " Well? Are you gonna come sit with me? "

" aH- Yes sorry- " I rush to their side and sit with them.

" What would you like to watch my love? "

" I-I don't rEally mind- You can pick! " He's called me his love before- why am I getting all flustered!?

" Alright! Whatever you say. "

My body starts to overheat, I don't know how this is possible- I'm fucking dead! AAAAHHH- I fan myself with my shirt as Ruin picks a movie. Its just a movie date- It's fine, I'm fine. After a minute or two, Ruin picks out a movie. 

They put the remote down on the side table and wraps their arm around me. I lean on them, calmer. I smile. They grab my hand and we watch the movie.

----2 hours pass----

We were standing in front of the couch, facing each other as the movie credits end. He hugs me, i hug him back.

" Thank you for trusting me. "

" Thank you for setting all this up. " I pull away to look at him, my arms still around him.

" Oh it was nothing- "

" Pfft- Don't be like that- I know this took forever. "

" Yeah you're right- " They smile.

" Well- should we head back? "

" We don't necessarily need to head back now- What if we just.. hang out here for a little while? "

" That's fine with me. "

They stare into my eyes with me staring back. We start to lean into each other, them putting their arms over my shoulders. They kiss me. I melt into their arms. He pulls me back onto the couch, sitting on my lap still kissing me passionately. 

As soon as I know it, one thing leads to another and- Well.. I think you can guess what happens next. It happened so fast but, I didn't mind. I'm glad we were out of the pizzaplex because even if the others cant see me, they can somewhat hear me. And I got surprisingly loud.

I didn't expect for this relationship to escalate so quickly but.. 

I'm not complaining