Chapter 15

Gao Qing said: "Actually, it is a pity that the house rescued from the fire cannot be counted as a mission. They did not report it in the forum. Unless there is a high-level person from the rescue team to testify for you, then Lu Zhuo, you can also get one directly." Month stay period.”

  Lu Zhuo said: "It's okay. Don't you still have a mission? It's the same if you complete it. I'm satisfied. I've gained a lot today."

  Ning Meng said: "Then my gains will be even greater."

  Gao Qing naturally understood what she meant. There was still one task left to upgrade the RV.

  She turned on her phone: "I completed one task today, and there is another one left. Let's drop by. The other party's car just broke down, so it shouldn't be a big problem."

  Ning Meng: "Yeah."

  With this pack of medicine in his hand, Lu Zhuo just wanted to return to the quarantine area quickly, but he also wanted to complete one more task so that he and his mother could stay in the quarantine area for a month.

  Just as Ning Meng was about to start the car, she heard the system announcement.

  [Congratulations to the host, you have completed a rescue post task and received the task reward: 200 points. The current upgrade progress is 2/3.]

  [Your current point balance: 580 points, your current gold coin balance: 530 gold coins. 】

  With another 200 points in her account, she was in a good mood.

  However, Ning Meng still complained in her heart: We just saved a family of three, why doesn't this count?

  [Host, the other party didn’t have time to post a rescue message on the forum, so the mission cannot be considered completed. 】

After getting out of the car, the two people were dumbfounded. The pickup truck only moved forward half a meter and then could no longer be towed.

  Gao Qing: "Hey, what's wrong with this car? Can it still be towed?"

  Lu Zhuo knelt down to look carefully and said: "My father used to repair cars for people. I also worked as an apprentice for a period of time and have some car repair skills. I'm afraid this situation is not easy to deal with. Either the engine or transmission is damaged." There is a serious fault in the system, or there is a fault in the suspension system, either one is difficult to repair."

  The man in the blue vest also got out of the car and squatted in front of the car, looking at a loss.

  "Then what should we do? This car is our means of transportation. If we lose the car, what will we do in the future..."

  If you have a car, you can go out and look for supplies. Without a car, you can only wait to die.

  The blue vest looked at Lu Zhuo: "Little brother, can you repair a car? Why don't you help me see if this car can still be repaired?"

  Gao Qing frowned slightly: "Repair the car...repair it here? It's so empty here. If the zombies come, we will be in danger. How about you abandon this car, get in the RV and follow us. How about we take you back to the quarantine area?" Sample?"

  The blue vest was extremely embarrassed. He returned to the car and discussed with his two companions, then got out and said, "We can't just leave like this. This car is our life. If the car is gone, we will definitely not be able to survive. If you don't If you can help us, then forget it..."

  Gao Qing was about to pull Lu Zhuo back to the car, but was stopped by the blue vest again.

  "etc……"

  "what happened again?"

  The blue vest stepped forward and said awkwardly: "That's right, my two companions in the car are about to starve to death, and I haven't eaten for almost two days. We really can't bear it anymore. Do you have food in the car? Can you?" You can’t let us have something to eat…”

  Lu Zhuo whispered to Gao Qing: "You want to complete this mission, and I want to, too. Why don't you let me try? I know a little bit, and maybe I can pull the car away with a little tinkering. I've saved people and it's done." Task."

  Gao Qing thought for a while: "Then I will take the people in the back seat to the RV to rest and have something to eat, and you will be responsible for repairing the car. Is that okay?"

  Lu Zhuo: "No problem."

  So after everyone discussed, they finally decided to let the two people in the back seat, who were already hungry and dehydrated, get into the RV, and Lu Zhuo, a blue vest assistant, was responsible for repairing the car.

  Gao Qing accompanied the two of them into the car to ensure the safety of Ning Meng in the car. After all, she was a novice and would not be able to deal with any emergencies.

That's great!"

  Ning Meng saw that Lu Zhuo was repairing the car anyway, so she went into the kitchen and cooked two bowls of instant noodles. She originally planned to charge some cost, but a pack of instant noodles in the quarantine area had already increased to 80 gold coins, so she could just sell them for 100 gold coins. But Gao Qing directly quoted 300 gold coins for a bowl.

  "Nowadays, prices in the quarantine area have soared, and our food is also in short supply. Charging this amount is not excessive."

  The middle-aged man's attitude was still very humble: "Yes, yes, it's not easy for you to come to rescue us and give us some food. 300 gold coins a bowl is not expensive. We haven't eaten for a long time."

  The more humble his attitude was, the more Gao Qing felt in his heart that there might be something wrong with this person.

  However, the other party did not reveal any flaws. Gao Qing just had an intuition about the potential danger. I hope she was just overthinking it.