Chapter 27

With a lot more points and coins than when she first arrived, Ning Meng added breakfast and dinner options to the automatic service machine, serving instant noodles with fried eggs in the morning and a light meal for dinner.

Gao Jing was just about to go to the bathroom when he saw Ning Meng operating on the service machine, and surrounded him curiously.

"Oops, there's finally an option for breakfast and dinner! Awesome! Hahahaha, I'm worried that I can't spend my gold coins, you're really my angel!"

Meal charges Breakfast is cheaper, 100 gold coins per meal, dinner 200 gold coins per meal.

Gao Jing chose the meals for 9 days during his stay in one go, and Lu Zhuo also chose a week's breakfast and dinner, but he chose double for dinner tonight and breakfast tomorrow morning.

[Congratulations to the host, two weekly renters who consumed meal services at the RV hostel will be rewarded with a total of 500 points.] 】

Ning Meng was a little surprised: how to reward 100 points for consumption shower items, 100 points for check-in, and 250 points per person for meal service?

[The details of the reward mechanism are not open to the host.] 】

Ning Meng: Oh, okay.

[Currently your points balance: 1370 points, currently your gold balance: 12430 gold.] 】

Ning Meng was a little dizzy in an instant, the number of gold coins in her account had reached 5 figures!

Even if the price of goods in the quarantine area soars, she is not poor anymore, and she can still afford some supplies.

She hurried to the kitchen and rummaged through the points mall.

Lu Zhuo's mother is weak and needs nutritious food.

Today, there are more and more kinds of ingredients in the points mall.

Seriously ill patients should not be able to eat heavy oil and salt food, so the ingredients selected by Ning Meng are more suitable for light eating.

She first picks the sea bass, she washes the fish, removes the internal organs, and then cuts the fish a few times, which is good for the flavor. Next, she smeared the fish with salt and light soy sauce and marinated for about five minutes.

Boil water in a steamer, and after the water boils, put the marinated fish into a steaming tray and put it in the pot to steam. In the process of steaming the fish, Ning Meng prepared green onions and ginger and cut them into minced pieces for later use.

After the fish is steamed, Ning Meng puts the steamed fish on a large plate and sprinkles with chopped green onion and ginger. Next, she puts some cooking oil in the pot, and when the oil is hot, she puts the minced garlic in the stir-fry, which is fragrant and quickly poured over the steamed fish. Finally, she pours the oil from the pan, adds some light soy sauce, sugar and a little water to boil, and drizzles over the fish, and a delicious steamed fish dish is complete.

Ning Meng asked in her heart: In addition to steamed fish, are there any other dishes that are more suitable for cancer patients?

First of all, matsutake mushroom is a good anti-cancer product, and red dates can also supplement the patient's qi and blood, and fish maw is a precious ingredient rich in collagen, which has a good effect on the recovery of patients with advanced cancer. Winged melon is a kind of vegetable that clears away heat and water, which can relieve the burden on the body of cancer patients. 】

Ning Meng looked at the introduction of the system and felt that these two dishes were good, so she exchanged the ingredients and began to prepare.

Although the three dishes are either stewed or steamed, they are all relatively light, but for the sake of Lu Zhuo's mother, Ning Meng can only let Gao Jing settle for a while.