Chapter 29

In fact, Ning Meng only barely slept for three hours that night, and when she thought that she would have to get up early the next day and perform the task independently, she was a little nervous and couldn't sleep.

However, when she got up the next morning, she remembered that the three of them had worked together to bring water to Granny Qin and save Xu Xujie's family, so she was relieved.

At that time, the situation was also very critical, and the three of them also cooperated very well with each other, although this time the three of them also carried out the mission together, but even if they encountered danger, the three of them were each other's dependence, and they should have survived smoothly.

Although she got up early in the morning, Ning Meng still got up half an hour early to prepare breakfast for the two teammates.

After Gao Jing and Lu Zhuo got up, they had hot instant noodles with fried eggs and a little boiled vegetables to eat, which was also a very happy thing.

Gao Jing said with a smile: "Ning Meng, you have a whole meal, let alone a C-level task, I am willing if you let me take A+ alone."

Lu Zhuo also agreed: "This meal, even if you get a rescue team yourself, it is estimated that many people will come to sign up."

Gao Jing's heart became lively when he said this: "Yes, Ning Meng, I think that with the upgrade rhythm of your RV, you may really be able to get a group of your own team in the future, but now that the adversity rescue team is so engaged, it is estimated that it will not be able to take on the task in a short time." If it really doesn't work, you can get a rescue team by yourself, as long as you register and pass the review in the Nancheng Rescue Guild.

Ning Meng said with a smile: "The RV only has two rooms now, and even if it can be successfully upgraded this time, it can only be upgraded to the third level at most, that is, three rooms." There are three teammates besides me, which rescue team has so few people?"

Gao Jing pouted: "That's not the case, although other rescue teams have a large number of people, they have a large flow of personnel and complex composition. In the future, we will screen our team members strictly, and each one who is selected will be one of their own. It's not true that more people make more power, but that unity is needed.

Ning Meng also thinks that this proposal is good, but at present, the functions of the RV are still too few, and there are not enough rooms, so it can really be considered in the future. Accept more team members, perform more difficult tasks, and get more rewards.

After the three of them had eaten, Lu Zhuo still delivered food to his mother, explained his whereabouts, and then set off with the RV.

Shelter 23 had been there before Ning Meng had been there for the first time on the mission of the Adversity Rescue Team, and she was familiar with this road, so this time she drove a little faster.

Gao Zhuo was still sitting in the passenger cab, holding a borrowed weapon in his hand, and Lu Zhuo was sitting in the back row, so it stands to reason that he could rest at this time, but Lu Zhuo didn't close his eyes the whole time, and he was also in charge of guarding to see those blind spots that Gao Jing couldn't observe.

The way there was very smooth, and I didn't encounter a group of zombies at all, not even a lone zombie.

When they successfully reached the checkpoint at Shelter 23, all three breathed a sigh of relief.

Once here, the mission is half successful, and all that remains is to pick up two scientists and send them to the designated place.

At this time, the specific coordinates of the mission are finally displayed on the itinerary card.