Chapter 26

Government reinforcements soon captured the gate of the building, and fierce fighting broke out between the two sides again, and the rebels did not enter the building with many people.

At that moment, the man upstairs had fallen into complete madness, and he finally shouted, "Remember, you forced me to do this."

He took out his knife and slashed his own arm, the wound deep into the bone, and blood gushed out immediately.

Ning Meng didn't know why he did this, but when she saw the next terrifying scene, she couldn't help but exclaim, "Oh my God."

At the same time that a part of the reinforcements entered the building, a large number of zombies poured into the place like a tide, and some of the reinforcements who had not yet entered the building were also stunned when they saw this scene.

No one had ever seen so many zombies so dense, and it was just a numb scalp to press towards this side. Some people even threw up directly, and this scene was really disgusting.

"Quick! Get into the building!"

One of the reinforcement commanders shouted.

If they were outside at this time, it would be impossible for so many zombies to withstand it, and even if they had heavy weapons, they would not be able to withstand such a large number of zombies.

The man upstairs looked up and laughed a few times when he saw that the general trend had gone, and then jumped off the roof of a building dozens of floors. fell into the pile of zombies that had just poured in, and soon became a member of the zombies, and after this moment, the zombies seemed to be injected with more vitality, their combat power increased dramatically, and their movement speed increased, as if they had mutated. Constantly some people are scratched by zombies, and some people are even bitten to death. The scene was as terrifying as purgatory.

The rest of the people squeezed desperately into the building.

At this moment, there was a loud bang, and the screen shook violently, and then the screen went black directly.

The video came to an abrupt end.

Ning Meng put down her phone, and her whole body was numb.

She didn't expect such a thing to happen after they left.

The moment the screen shook just now, she realized that it was what she saw in the rearview mirror of the car, and that the entire building had been destroyed in the explosion, and that there was no possibility that anyone would still be alive at the scene.

Gao Jing took back his mobile phone and said: "My friend is in the second echelon, and he has not had time to rush to the scene, he is responsible for information transmission, and he does not need to go to the battlefield in person, so he survived, but it is said that there is not a single person alive at the scene." Even the zombies were blown up. He also took a great risk to send these two videos to me.

Ning Meng muttered, "I really didn't expect it to be so dangerous at that time, but fortunately we left."

Gao Jing sighed: "However, the task of the rescue team is like this, and there may be no time when danger will be encountered, and there will be no foolproof time...... To be honest, I can kind of understand why the man had to drag all the reinforcements to his death...... After the end of the world, not everyone is determined by lottery whether they have a quota to enter the safe zone, some people have relationships, some people have connections and money, in short, during that time, the eight immortals crossed the sea to show their magical powers, some people originally had a house in the safe zone, and there was no way to have the quota inside, especially the factory area like the third shelter, which was directly taken over as a whole, and everyone was driven away, which is really pitiful......

Someone passed by at the door, and Gao Jing knew that there were some things he couldn't say.

"Well, what can we decide? In such a post-apocalyptic world, even the safe zone may not be really safe, you just know this, don't talk about it.

"Hmm.

Ning Meng accompanied Gao Jing to rest in the ambulance room for a while, and Lu Zhuo knocked on the door and walked in.

"I just saw someone brought in for first aid, and I heard from your teammates that several members of the adversity rescue team were injured, and I messaged both of you on my phone and you didn't reply......"

Lu Zhuo was panting, his head was covered with sweat, and he was relieved to see that both of them were okay at this time.

He stared at the area where Gao Jing's arm had been bandaged again: "Are you okay?"

"Minor injuries.

Gao Jing looked at Lu Zhuo with a deep smile: "Ouch, the little kid knows how to care about his sisters." Yes, no, no.

What Lu Zhuo didn't tell them was that just now he learned that someone was injured in distress by the adversity rescue team, so he hurriedly went to the parking station in the quarantine area to take a look, and when he saw the car battle, he breathed a sigh of relief, but there was no one in the car, and Lu Zhuo's heart was lifted again.

Could it be that the RV was driven back by someone else?

Ning Meng and Gao Jing were injured?

I don't think so, but I don't want to scare myself.

Lu Zhuo rushed back to the emergency room, and although he could not enter the emergency room, he had already met some doctors in the emergency room recently, and he could ask a doctor he was familiar with.

It was not easy for him to find out the news, but there was no one named Ning Meng and Gao Jing inside, so he was relieved and began to look in the ambulance room from ward to ward.

The two men were eventually found in one of the wound treatment rooms.

Until this time, Lu Zhuo still felt frightened. However, he was relieved to see that the two men were safe and sound.

"It's good that you're all right.

After Lu Zhuo finished speaking, he still stood at the door.

"What are you doing here, pestle? Get out of the way, we're going back." Gao Jing said.

Lu Zhuo dodged to the side a little, and when Ning Meng helped Gao Jing to walk out, he silently followed behind him.

Gao Jing walked out of the first aid room, and when he was about to arrive at the square, he looked back: "Why is that stupid boy still following? Is this going back to the RV with us?"

"He was really frightened like that just now, so let him follow if he wants to.

Lu Zhuo followed the two back to the RV, hesitated at the door for a while, and then followed them into the car.

Gao Jing turned his head and glared at him: "Lu Zhuo, what do you want to do?"

"That...... I've thought about it for the past few days. Although my mother was very ill, she didn't have much time left. But I'm here to watch over her, and I can't do anything. My mother now needs not only my company, but also painkillers. The painkillers I have at the moment don't do anything at all. The doctor said that in the later stage, the pain of cancer patients is unbearable for ordinary people. I want to go out with you on a mission, and take me with me, as long as I can carry out the mission, even if there is little hope, there is still a glimmer of hope that more painkillers can be found.

Gao Jing was a little puzzled: "If you want to find painkillers, wouldn't it be better to join the rescue team? Why do you want to join us?"

"I ...... I don't trust the rescue team. When I was in a polluted area, among the people who bullied me were people from other rescue teams. I can't do it with people I don't trust. You saved me, and I am sure you will not harm me. Don't worry, you won't make a mistake with me, I will rush to the front, and I will protect you.