Chapter 24

The five-day mission was coming to an end. Qi Jin gathered the members of the logistics team with a serious expression and said in a serious tone: "I'm afraid I won't be able to go back today. There is an unexpected mission and everyone must participate."

  As soon as these words came out, Bai Yan wailed first.

  Qi Jin glared at him, and Bai Yancai's howling voice weakened, and he added a few more syllables in a weak chirp.

  I finally made it to the end of the mission, thinking that I could go back and lie down, but I didn't expect that there was an unexpected mission.

  This situation is very rare, but it is not unheard of. After a short period of psychological construction, the team members have accepted the reality.

"Okay, let me continue. Shelter No. 3 was attacked by a zombie swarm, and this time the zombie swarm was large in size. Some of the original guards in the city were sent out to do the task and have not yet returned. The incident happened suddenly. Others The guards at the shelter are also rushing over to provide support. Our rescue team is the closest team and has been recruited to help. Do you understand?"

  "clear!"

  "Of course, our team is a logistics team. We don't have to participate in the battle. We have to provide support from the rear. If you have weapons, you can join if you want. You all know that in such an occasion, being able to perform meritoriously will be of great benefit to your future. .

  Qi Jin's words were rather vague, but everyone's spirits were lifted: "Understood!"

  The shouting was louder this time.

  Time was running out, so after Qi Jin said this, he let the convoy set off.

  Bai Yancai still got into Ning Meng's car. After getting in the car, he thought to himself: "Although Vice Captain Shang Qi's car must be very good at meritorious service, he rushes to the front when encountering trouble. He is quite powerful in terms of force, but... I'm still afraid of death... I'd better get in your car, it's safer."

Ning Meng asked: "What Vice Captain Qi said just now is that performance in this situation is beneficial. What kind of reward are you referring to?"

  She was still thinking about replenishing ammunition, and she didn't think about anything else.

  Bai Yancai had a look of hatred on his face: "Oh, you didn't understand what he meant. Of course he was referring to the quota in the safe zone!"

  Ning Meng said a long "Oh", accelerated slightly to keep a little distance from the car in front, and asked again: "Isn't it difficult to get a quota in the safe zone? Can you get it by performing such a task?"

  Bai Yancai wanted to poke Ning Meng's head at this time: "How is it possible? Are you thinking of something good? However, the government will calculate the contribution value of the participants according to the contribution of the rescue team. As long as a certain contribution value is accumulated, you can Got a spot in the safe zone.

  "Are there any successful examples before? From our team." Ning Meng asked. She was really curious as to how many people could get such a rare quota in the legend.

  "The captains should have saved enough. The other team members... I seem to have heard that Xiang Yi got it. It's a bit small, but after all, it's there. Our rescue team is small, so there aren't many opportunities. A larger rescue team would probably be much better."

Ning Meng couldn't help pouting. She was just a newcomer and had no chance. That's all. Those who had been killing zombies in the rescue team since the beginning of the apocalypse had never been able to accumulate enough contribution points to enter the safe zone. , its also very funny .