Chapter 28

The news was quite explosive, and all 50 people sent by a rescue team were killed, which means that if the adversity rescue team had not chosen to evacuate at that time, they should have died......

If the rescue team does not have a mission, what will they do to survive in this cannibalistic apocalypse?

For Ning Meng, the answer to this question is, of course, to rely on her golden finger, if this RV hostel can be upgraded as soon as possible, so that the RV hostel can have more rooms, can receive more guests, and naturally can better earn points and gold coins, then she will have a greater chance of surviving in this extreme environment.

So, how can you upgrade your motorhome as soon as possible?

Ning Meng thought about it, the previous way to upgrade the RV was to complete three forum help posts, is this time also to continue to complete the forum help posts?

She was thinking about it when a prompt popped up.

[You have a new task, please check it out.] 】

The system was really intimate, and as soon as she was thinking about this question, the system gave the answer.

Ning Meng hurriedly opened the system's task page in her mind and viewed it.

[Main quest: Go to the Nancheng Rescue Guild to receive a C-level or above mission, and complete the mission with the tenants. Reward: 500 points and upgrading the RV Hostel to lv3. 】

Ning Meng was greatly relieved to see the final upgrade to lv3, and the system gave a way to upgrade, and the best solution was to go to the Nancheng Rescue Guild to receive a task above level C.

At this time, Gao Jing was still discussing this issue with Lu Zhuo.

"At present, if you want to find painkillers, you either have to go to a safe zone, or there is a special channel, but even if you go to a safe zone, if you don't have a certain relationship, it is not easy to get painkillers.

Lu Zhuo: "How do you find this channel?"

Gao Jing: "It's hard to say, but the main thing is to inquire first, where is this painkiller." Hey, I'll help you ask the members of the Adversity Rescue Team, maybe you can.

After Ning Meng confirmed the task, she said to Lu Zhuo: "I probably know a channel, and I may be able to get the medicine you want, but there is a premise."

Lu Zhuo hurriedly asked: "What channel, is it difficult? What do you need me to do?"

Gao Jing also asked curiously: "Yes, Ning Meng, what channels do you have, and what do you need us to do?"

In fact, Gao Jing planned to help if Lu Zhuo, a child, needed painkillers so much, if it wasn't very difficult.

However, Ning Meng said that there are channels, wouldn't it be better.

Ning Meng said: "This method has not been verified, but there is a certain possibility, Lu Zhuo, if you believe me, you can try it." In addition, Gao Jing was also needed to help with this project.

Gao Jing: "Say it quickly."

She wondered how to do it.

"Go to the Nancheng Rescue Guild to take on a mission above level C, and if you complete it once, I may have a chance to get painkillers.

Lu Zhuo asked, "Nancheng Rescue Guild?"

Gao Jing asked, "C-grade, only once?"

For Gao Jing, her level is already regularly participating in Adversity Rescue Team A- and A+ level missions, and the C level is basically her level a year ago.