Chapter 25

Zhong Ji was still struggling, if he just left and didn't help too much, the reward would not have to be said, and it was a big taboo to escape from the battle, but Teng Yao also had a point, and if he continued to persevere, even if he did not directly participate in the battle, the possibility of the team members being injured again was very great.

After all, no one knows the composition of this rebel force, nor is it clear at all about their strength, numbers, and armament.

The risk of staying behind is too great.

In the end, he still made up his mind: "Evacuate, all the people should be evacuated, the convoy should not be dispersed, and the evacuation should be concentrated as much as possible, and the elite will be in front and behind the convoy, and it will be easy to support when something happens."

As soon as the team members heard that they were going to evacuate, they all began to assemble into a convoy, and Ning Meng's logistics team was arranged in the middle of the team.

Bai Yancai sighed with emotion: "If you can let Captain Zhongji evacuate directly, it seems that this time it is really serious." You must know that when the middle team encounters this kind of thing, they are all rushing to the front.

Ning Meng: "After all, the team members are more important, but I don't know what the situation will be after we leave."

"Then we can't take care of it.

The convoy made a detour of hundreds of kilometers, detouring from the other side of Shelter No. 3 to the Ring Road, and it was only after getting on the highway that the adversity rescue team was able to get out of the danger zone.

It's just that...... On the highway, Ning Meng saw a fierce exchange of fire in the direction of Shelter No. 3, and the two sides fought quite fiercely, just when their sight was about to lose sight of the area of Shelter No. 3, there was a loud bang, and there was an explosion in that direction, and a mushroom cloud rose into the sky, and a building was directly razed to the ground, as if the end of the world was coming again.

"I'll ...... Thankfully, we're gone. Bai Yancai looked in that direction with trepidation. "If we hadn't left, we'd have died by now.

Ning Meng also saw this scene in the rearview mirror, and the black clouds raised by the huge explosion were very terrifying, like the devil opening his bloody mouth and devouring the lives at the scene.

Rescue force vehicles are still passing by them, and it seems that there are a lot of official reinforcements.

Ning Meng was also glad that they did not have to face such a cruel war directly.

Seeing this shocking scene, Ning Meng knew very clearly what she wanted most now, she didn't want to get involved in such a war, she wanted to live well.

An hour and a half later, the adversity rescue team returned to the quarantine area with the wounded soldiers, all of whom had an expression of survival.

Gao Jing also went to the ambulance room in the quarantine area, and during her mission, she was hit by a bullet in the arm, but fortunately, she was only grazed by a bullet, which looked quite terrifying, but in fact she only shed some blood, which was already a great luck.

Ning Meng also went to visit her in the ambulance room when she heard the news.

"How's it going?" Ning Meng asked.

Gao Jing smiled, his face a little pale: "Don't worry, I won't be able to die from this little injury."

The nurse in the first aid room bandaged her wound and hurried away.