Chapter 30

Ning Meng didn't take Ning Siyuan to heart at all, she originally traveled from modern times to the end of the world, and she only had a vague impression of the original owner's parents, but in the memory of the original owner, the most impressive thing was the part where her parents left her, you can imagine what a tragic experience it was for the original owner.

When they die, that's fine, and they're no longer her family.

The car turned into a highway, and the number of vehicles gradually increased, and Ning Meng also breathed a sigh of relief.

Often, the roads are a little safer, because there are also many other rescue team vehicles passing by on the highway, and their vehicles are often equipped with heavy weapons, so they will be supported even if they encounter any situation on the road.

The car gradually drove out of the range of Nancheng, and it was very convenient after the RV was upgraded, at this time Ning Meng noticed that the fuel tank of the RV was about to bottom out, and there were too many things yesterday, and she forgot about the things that needed to be refueled.

If it is usual, this situation must find a gas station in advance, and in the last days, gas stations are often very dangerous places, many drivers are in the process of looking for fuel by zombies attack, or robbed by others.

At this time, the system asks her if she wants to fill up the fuel tank, the fuel tank capacity is 200L, and the diesel price is 10 credits/10L, which means that a total of 200 credits are needed.

Ning Meng thought about it, although there are still a lot of points recently, but a total of 500 points will be rewarded for completing this mission, and it will be too cost-effective to use 200 points for refueling, and the points are still kept for Lu Zhuo's mother, so go back and change the medicine for her.

Recently, the price of fuel in the quarantine area has also increased, but after all, gold coins are better than points.

She spent 100 gold coins to fill up half a tank of gas, and with a sense of confidence, she continued to drive towards the location where the coordinates were.

Just as she got off the highway and was still 5 kilometers away from her destination, she noticed a motorcycle suddenly appear behind her.

This car...... Familiar, huh?

Ning Meng glanced in the rearview mirror again and saw that the man on the locomotive was wearing a black suit and a helmet on his head.

Is that person again?

She recognized him at a glance, it was him.

She was very impressed with this man, because he had saved her on the first mission she had carried out in the last days.

At this point, the motorcycle's engine roared loudly, and the person accelerated, rushed to the front of the RV, and forced her car to stop.

"WTF!" Gao Jing swore directly.

She was about to get out of the car and fight with someone with a knife, but Ning Meng stopped: "It's the person at the fire."

Gao Jing was stunned: "Is it him?"

She also had some impressions of this man, when he grabbed the old man and rappelled him, and when he smashed his body against the wall, he was completely out of the way.

It's a madman......

Gao Jing had already labeled this person in his mind.

After the car stopped, Ning Meng and Gao Jing got out of the car one after another, while Lu Zhuo stood at the car door.