CHAPTER 2

Vyom's Pov:

Dhruv slowly mumbled " Amaira, Amaira Raichand "
I took a sharp breath knowing what was coming.
Dhruv continued " everyone from her side will be there her family friends, her relatives and uh, A..A "
That was more than enough, I yelled " Dammit, say who the hell is going to be there!!! "
Dhruv whispered Avni Mehra will also be there as one of her bridesmaids.
And the next second I threw the nearest thing beside me on the floor and didn't stop there but continued throwing each and every thing to calm the anger that I was feeling at the moment. Dhruv rushed towards me " Vyom calm down " my breath was heavy. I was gasping for oxygen, right now only one thing can help me. Thinking about it I started to take wobbly steps Dhruv was restraining, I ignored everything and continued taking wobbly steps and was about to grab the bottle but someone else snatched it and slapped me hard making me stumble. I furiously turned my head to give a good piece of mind, but his name came out as a mere whisper " Kabir ".
" Yes Kabir Rajvansh your best friend what the hell have you done to yourself huh!! Look at yourself bro you are nowhere near what you wanted to become."
Kabir furiously yelled at me. I don't know if I should be relieved that my best friend is here to handle me or be upset with the fact that he can handle me but will never be able to understand my inner turmoil even if he will, then he will deliberately avoid them because he hates Avni, for a mistake which is not her fault. I wanted to say this, I wanted to defend her but she herself took away that right from me.
Kabir's continuous yelling at Dhruv brought me back.

Author's Pov:

Kabir asked " why the hell are you inviting that unworthy person to your wedding."
Dhruv replied back " stop using these kinds of words for her Kashyap. " He stated in a calm voice accompanied by a warning to not cross the limits.
Kabir answered back " Huh, why shall I stop when she didn't stop against our numerous pleadings, when she didn't give a damn about Vyom's condition because she was, she is and will always be a SELFISH UNGRATEFUL PERSON !!
Kabir shouted on top of his lungs. And just when he got over Dhruv furiously stepped forward to punch him, and ended up punching the wall beside him. And left the cabin.
In all this chaos Vyom has passed out in a corner, while finishing his third bottle of alcohol.

Amaira's Pov

God, what to do with my idiot best friend, for her starving herself in her anger is justified, but taking a break from her work which she does almost 24 × 7 is not justified.

Sometimes, scrap it after that day I miss my Avni, my soul sister. Everyday I miss us ganging up on Navya, teasing her, roasting her and what not. Navya has always been the lively, dumb, weird, hideous person among the three of us. Me and Avni are very similar, we have similar thinking processes, we also might react in the same manner. Gosh, I should really not go in the memory lane, or I'll surely get lost. I should just concentrate on the issue at hand, which is how to tell Avni about my wedding.
I was so engrossed in my thinking that this idiot Navya shook me vigorously that I was about to fall. And guess what she was laughing. I glared at her and went back into my thoughts, when she suddenly sat in front of me, held my hand and looked in my eyes sincerely and said " I know you are worried about how to tell Avni about your wedding." I tried to interrupt her but she shushed me and continued " I know you do not blame her, instead we both know that she'll be the happiest among us, even more than you " she stated with a soft smile playing on her lips.
" I know you are not scared about yourself but you are, in fact we are scared for her. Vyom will be there at the wedding. Without him, the wedding would be incomplete. He holds the same importance in Dhruv's life which Avni has in ours. But if they both met "
" They will hurt themselves to the extent which we can't even think of. "  I completed her sentence.
" They will do every possible thing to keep the other one happy without realizing that they will always be unhappy without each other. " She continued.
We both sighed. After a while, I said " Navya, I have made a decision. "
Navya asked, "What ?"

I replied " Me and Dhruv we both do want to marry, we both want to celebrate our love but not at the cost of our friend's happiness Navya. We surely waited for this day to come but not like this. Navya you, Avni, Vyom, Kabir, Abhimanyu you all hold an irreplaceable place not in any one's life but in both of our lives. "
Navya asked me back" Amaira please don't think like that you are not in the right state of mind. "
I sighed and said "No Navya I know what I am doing!!"
This time Navya bursted out " Great everyone knows here what they are doing. Right!! Did you think about Dhruv? His wishes, his aspirations and most importantly his willingness before backing out from this wedding. And how can you even think like that ! It's a wedding not a petty doll game Amaira!!! "
After hearing her I couldn't hold myself back and said " Enough !! Navya, what do you think? I am very happy with this decision. If yes then NO I am not. And coming onto Dhruv he himself wouldn't be wanting after what happened today. " she ended with a shaky voice.
" What happened Ammy?" She asked me softly.

Thank you so much for coming this far!! Do comment your favourite part and vote the story. And be right here for further updates.