CHAPTER 11

Author's Pov:

Avni entered the room with a heavy heart, her footsteps echoing softly against the floor as she closed the door behind her. The weight of the situation seemed to settle upon her shoulders, each step a testament to the gravity of the moment. As she approached the bed where Nova lay, connected to an array of tubes, Avni's eyes filled with moisture, reflecting the pain and sorrow within her.

Moving with utmost care, Avni positioned herself by Nova's side, ensuring not to disturb her fragile state. Tears flowed freely down Avni's cheeks, a silent testimony to the depth of her emotions. Sitting beside Nova, she reached out to gently caress her hair, the strands soft beneath her touch. Despite the tubes and bandages, Nova's face exuded a sense of vulnerability, her pale complexion accentuating the fragility of her condition.

Avni continued to stroke Nova's hair tenderly, her touch conveying both love and reassurance. She leaned in to press a tender kiss to Nova's forehead, a gesture of affection amidst the overwhelming anguish.
Despite the heaviness in her heart, Avni found solace in the simple act of being near Nova, offering her silent support in this moment of need.

As she contemplated rising from her seat, Avni felt a gentle tug on her hand. Looking down, she saw Nova's eyes flutter open, a serene smile gracing her lips.
In that moment, the room seemed to be filled with a sense of calm, as if their bond transcended the pain and suffering surrounding them. And so, Avni remained by Nova's side, finding strength in their shared love and unwavering devotion.

Navya's Pov:

As I struggled to open my eyes against the heaviness that seemed to weigh them down, a gentle kiss on my forehead stirred me awake, instantly recognizing the tender touch as Avni's. Despite my weakened state, her presence brought a comforting warmth that enveloped me.

Feeling her about to depart, I mustered all my strength to reach out and grasp her hand, imploring her to stay. Though my plea emerged as little more than a whisper, the urgency in my voice was unmistakable. Avni's own emotions were palpable, her trembling hand and faltering speech betraying her attempt to remain composed.

"Navya," she uttered, her voice quivering with relief, "you're alright." Her reassurance, though simple, carried a weight of emotion that filled the room.

As Avni sank to the floor beside my bed, overcome with emotion, my heart ached to see her in such distress. Concern for her well-being mingled with my own pain, as I worried about the chill of the floor exacerbating her discomfort. Yet, I knew she couldn't bear to leave my side, her devotion to my recovery unwavering.

Despite her efforts to conceal her feelings, the strain of recent events had taken its toll on Avni. My accident had only compounded the stress she was already under, pushing her emotions to the surface. She was not one to wear her heart on her sleeve, but in this moment of vulnerability, she couldn't hide the depth of her anguish.

Allowing her the release she needed, I watched as tears streamed down her face, her sobs echoing in the quiet room. It pained me to see her in such anguish, knowing that my own condition had caused her so much distress.

Yet, as her tears subsided, a new wave of concern washed over me. I couldn't bear to see her suffer like this, knowing that I was the cause of her pain. Gathering what little strength I had, I reached out to gently wipe away her tears, offering words of reassurance.

"Shhh... Avni, look at me," I urged, guiding her gaze to meet mine. "I'm fine, see? Healthy and strong." Despite the pain radiating through my body, it was the sight of her tears that truly wounded me.

All the body pain didn't hurt me this much the way this vulnerable helpless side of Avni has hurt me.

Author's Pov:

After a while both of them finally composed themselves, settled themselves on the hospital chair and bed respectively. After a long silence prevailed in between them they were ready to talk.
Avni " Navya let's get directly on the point, you do know that Abhishek Malhaan was behind your accident."
" Yes I know " Navya replied. " And I also know that 6 years whatever happened between you and Vyom was somewhat related to Abhishek. " She stated " Navya you are going on the wrong path" before Avni could say further she was interrupted by Navya " I know what I am doing Avni so stop telling me what I have to do or not. You have been enough pretentious. Now it's time for the truth to come. Right now I don't what the truth it but do have a clue that this is indeed related to Mr. Abhishek Malhaan the one who is none other than Vyom's so called best friend. The one who always stuck to Vyom which many a times seemed to be advertising Fevicol ad, he actually disappeared after your and Vyom's breakup not only gone from Vyom's life but also moved his main office to Saudi two years later. "
" Which exactly seemed to be the same time of the beginning of the sudden drug dealing and underground mafia's rise. " Navya completed. Avni wasn't shocked after hearing her out cause refering the fact that Navya is an outstanding lawyer as well as reporter this wasn't a big deal for her. " Navya you're not kid to warn about the danger you are getting yourself in. If you have gotten this much information about Abhishek you must be knowing that this wasn't an accident but an attack on you because you are knowing more than required about the Malhaan's. " " Yes I know " Navya replied. " Look " Avni sighed and continued " investigating about them is not easy. " " Avni stop fooling around and simply tell me if Abhishek has anything to do with yours and Vyom's breakup or not " Navya asked interrupting her. " Nav " again Navya didn't let her complete" Avni Mehra I very well know my name. It is Navya Singhania. Thus instead of calling my name again and again focus on the question and tell me the answer " saying thisbshe had a sudden fit of cough. Avni quickly passed her a glass of water, patted her back and helped in her laying down back as her break was over and she had to rest. Taking this as an opportunity to avoid the question she rushed out.

Thank you so much for coming this far!! Do comment on your favourite part and vote the story.
And be right here for further updates.
Finally the person behind the accident is revealed!!
Does she by any chance be aware of Abhishek Malhaan!!??
Why is Abhishek behind Navya and what is he up to?
Moreover, why do you think Vyom was forced like that by Avni to get out of the lobby like that!!