CHAPTER 15

Vyom's Pov:

It wasn't that long when I could hear Avni shivering and yelling Navya's name continuously. Tears were rolling down her cheeks, her expressions were displaying that she was in some great pain. The nightmare she was having was way too scary. I could tell that by looking at her condition. 

Due to her yelling even the flight staff got there, they were about to call the doctor but I knew better than anyone sunshine didn't need any medical assistance. She just wanted someone to get her out of this nightmare but also didn't want to create a fuss about it by letting anyone else know about it. 

I took the authority, dismissed the staff after assuring them that I'll be solely responsible for her health. 

Without wasting another second enveloped her in my embrace and started whispering things which I thought could help her to calm down. 

It took some time, but slowly her body relaxed. 

As the realization of what just happened hit me, a tear escaped my right eye to even think about what would have happened if I was not here or about how many times it must have happened just made me more miserable, thinking about the pain she had gone through or maybe she had made to go through. I quickly wiped it before it could touch my sunshine. 

I gently wiped her tear stricken face with tissues. I also had to cut her nails because God knows if she ends up scratching herself unknowingly then a "NO" escapes my throat, I just cannot leave any chance for her to harm herself anymore than she has already done.

After wiping off her face, clipping off her finger nails , and wrapping her in double blankets. I called the staff, and asked if they had some medicines for headache and body fever. Along with that a cold water bowl and napkins. Because all this while her body is warm. 

She always used to have terrible headaches and body fever. I don't know how usual or common it is, but it used to hurt badly when she had to go through this. She never overreacted about her health problems but always hid it till she could bear it, thus whenever something so visible happened to her it just frightened me to another extent only. 

Today also even when she is suffering so much she still chose to come to this meeting in Bangkok. 

After sometime when the staff came back with the things I asked for, I got started with my work. 

I slowly woke her up and made her eat the medicine. At this point I don't even care if she sees me or accuses me. All I care about is my sunshine, not the cold hearted Avni Mehra.

Once I was done with everything I gently hugged and wrapped myself in the same blanket, the staff was already ordered to not disturb us. Due to the heavy medications even Avni is in deep slumber and is also not having any nightmares like last time. And just like that once again we both were in each other's embrace. Things were different. There was no clarity within myself and my  sunshine has just a cold sun without any sunshine of her happiness, her chirpiness, her drama, her expressive self , her emotions, everything evaporated leaving coldness behind. I was still not clear about why things happened six years ago. 

I still dislike her, I still hate her for leaving me like that. I still am angry over her for not standing for us, for not believing in me. But not anymore I'll be on the back foot. I'll get to the root of this and will show who exactly is Vyom Dixit. 

In all this I know, every time I'll be against Avni, at the end of this there will be no chance of getting us together. But years ago my soul was engraved with hers, if not hers then I'll be no one's. Hate or love, care or anger, concern or madness my everything is just hers. It's been freaking six years of me denying it in every possible way that I hate her, I don't love her. About the hate part I might be right but not sure about the not loving one. And the things I have done on this flight from the moment I knew her visiting Bangkok to book a seat beside her, then trying to be there for her in that vulnerable state of hers. All my actions are just all over the place my brain is not able to grasp anything more but my heart is at peace. This is what I want at this moment, just her in my arms and that's it. 

With these thoughts I don't know when but I slept. 

Author's Pov: 

Soon the flight arrived in Bangkok. Half an hour before the arrival Avni was woken up by the staff. Once I got back into her senses she felt weird; it felt like something was missing. She checked all her essentials and everything was there. When she enquired about the blanket and other stuff the hotel staff told them that it was them as it was their prime duty to serve their customers. On the other hand Vyom has changed his seat and shifted to the economy class and clearly told the staff to not let Avni know about anything.

Navya's Pov: 

I got down at the airport, surprisingly I was feeling light, it felt like I got to live my dream. The flight had been super weird, first I had the nightmare regarding Navya after that in that nightmare only I don't how but I felt Vy - Vyom in it. It seemed like his voice echoing in that dream in such a manner that for actual it felt real. He was again calling me sunshine. I was in his embrace, tightly hugged by him It seems like I remember every small detail of it. At one part he even fed me something edible, couldn't get hold of what it was but all of this felt real like in actuality he was caressing my cheeks rubbing my right hand with his thumb. Everything else has taken a back seat in my mind and only this stupid dream is replaying again and again. In these past six years I have come across numerous nightmares, some even left me with insomnia for weeks. They were so horrific that I couldn't sleep even after hugging all of Vyom's memories. Sometimes he even came into my dreams but always just told me how much he hated me. But not even once it felt like this, this real. 

Soon I reached the hotel, after reaching there I quickly first had a face time with Ammy and Nemo. I assured myself that Navya is safe. But still ordered his bodyguards to be on high alert and also the secret spies. After that I quickly freshened up and got ready in my business attire for the meeting I had with the shareholders. 

Once I was ready I started to go through some pending mail followed by some documents reviewing for the meeting only. 

Later, when there were twenty minutes left, I left my room and headed toward the conference room which had been allotted to us for the meeting only.

I was about to enter the hall but got busy with some delegates but once I reached there I was shocked as hell to see Vyom sitting there talking with the Chairman of the company.

Thank you so much for coming this far!! Do comment your favourite part and vote the story. And be right here for further updates.