jonathan davis - bestfriends brother

y/n is besties with jons sister (I think her names Alyssa?) and one day when at a sleepover with her, she bumps into him in the middle of the night and blah blah blah, read the story :p
uhhh set in the 90s like just before korn was formed ig. y/n is in her last year of highschool ‼️
Y/n - ur name
Enjoy 😉

It's Friday night and my friend and I are at her house gossiping away like it's the last thing we do before we die.

"No because Jessica literally pushed me out of the way just to talk to Dylan. Like, girl. He's not going anywhere, chill." Alyssa rolled her eyes as she picked at a bag of Doritos.

"What a bitch." I replied.

"She acts like she's so much better than everyone just because her dad's the principal. Breaking news, no one gives a flying shit." I could feel the hatred radiate off of Alyssa and it made me giggle a bit.

"This is not a laughing matter." She sighed and shook her head before smiling. It was clearly a laughing matter.

"I'm getting tired, what about you?" I sat up and asked her.

"Yeah, it's almost two in the morning, we should probably sleep if we wanna go see a movie tomorrow." She put a clip on the bag of Doritos and tossed it across the room. It hit the wall and made a pretty loud bang.

"Uh oh." I looked over at Alyssa.

"He's gonna come barging in any second now." She whispered.

Soon enough, Alyssa's brother, Jon, opened the door and glared at us.

"Really, Alyssa?" He crossed his arms trying to look tough. The smell of weed came through the door as well as the smell of cigarettes.

"Sorrrrryyyyyy!" She smiled.

He shook his head and gave her a 'really?' kinda look.

"It's like 2 am, why are you even up?" He looked me up and down, then back at his sister.

"Y/n and I are gossiping." Alyssa merely responded.

"About who?"

"You know Jessica? Daughter of the principal? Her." Alyssa shook her head. Clearly she hated her.

"Oh, her. She's a bitch, her older brother isn't much better. He used to try and bully me before I fought him and beat his ass. His friend group dropped him after they found out he almost overdosed for a second time." I could see Alyssa get giddy with delight after hearing this information. She loves some good blackmail, I mean, who doesn't?

Our gossip session with just the two of us turned into a gossip session with Jon as well. Never knew one man could hate so many people.

After about 15 minutes, Alyssa went to brush her teeth before bed, and Jon left to go do whatever he does.

By the time she was done, it was already past 2:15. I got in the bathroom after her to wipe my makeup off and brush my teeth.

Eventually I made my way back to her room and I set up my little sleeping area.

"Y/n, are you sure you don't wanna sleep on the bed with me? There's plenty of room." She put her blanket down and stared at me.

"Yeah, I'm sure. I don't really like sleeping with other people in the same bed." I shrugged as I got under my blanket.

"Alright, let me know if you need me though." And with that, she turned the lamp off.

————

3:16 am.

metal/grunge/rock oneshots bc why notOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara