james hetfield - detention

1979 (?), y/n wrongfully gets detention and meets a little someone someone there, then they skip detention and go out to town :p
Y/n - your name
Enjoy 😢

"So you're a cheater?" The principal crossed his arms and stared at me.

"I'm fucking telling you, I didn't steal the fucking papers!" I hissed at him.

Why would I, out of all people, steal some fucking test answers for a class I don't even take??

"Then why were they in your locker?" He leaned forward and added, "unless you put them there."

I smacked my hands on my legs and stood up.

"Look man, I didn't fucking steal the test answers! I don't know how they got in there! I don't take AP bio, so why would I even need them?" I yelled.

"Yell at me again and you'll get a suspension. Sit your ass down." He lowered his voice.

I sat down again and crossed my arms, a pissy look painted on my face.

"You have detention for the rest of the week. Don't try to negotiate, you will go. Starting today, after school, till 5 pm. I don't care if you have a ride or not." He leaned back in his chair and sighed.

"What? Are you fucking kidding me?"

"Language miss."

"This is bullshit." I stood up and gave him the finger before walking out.

———

I walked into the classroom a minute after the bell rung, grumbling as I sat down.

I shouldn't have fucking gotten detention.

"Name?" The teacher asked.

"Y/n."

"I had your older brother, he was a shit head." She glared at me.

Okay well that's not me.

"I see it runs in the family." She sighed and put a few papers down.

"Damn." A kid with long blonde hair said as he walked past me.

"James again, who would've known. What did you do this time?" The teacher asked him.

"Psh, nothin' much. Just a fight." He shrugged and smiled lazily.

"Let me guess, over Lars again?"

Again? Damn.

He waved her off.

"Who would've known." She rolled her eyes and stood up, going to the class door.

"I'm going to go grab some papers, don't do anything." And with that, she left.

...

"Psssttttt, what's your name?" I looked over at James, confused.

"Me?" I tilted my head.

"No shit you."

"Y/n."

"Hi Y/n, wanna skip?" He smiled at me. His blue eyes crinkled as he smiled and I felt my heart skip a beat.

"I uh.. I can't."

"Oh come on, live a little! Mrs William won't do jackshit if we skip! I do it all the time, trust me. I'm in here every week." He stood up and threw his backpack over his shoulder.

"I'm gonna get in trouble if the principal finds out." I really did not wanna get yelled at again.

"Whattya do?"