lars ulrich - im not mad, lets fuck. (smut) 🥳🥳

ur lars' girl and he finishes up a concert but he actually wants to finish something else
(HELP 😭😭)
y/n - ur name
requested
1983
enjoy 🥺🥺

Im Lars' girlfriend. Well, kinda. It's not really "official" but it's pretty obvious. We've held hands before, kissed; in private, other wise the boys would make fun of us- hugged, but nothing more.

Lars has definitely been wanting to- to put it bluntly- fuck, but i just haven't been really in the mood to do that. Especially considering he would be my first.

But, i won't lie, seeing him bust his ass on stage drumming was hot.

How the fuck did i snag him? I thought to myself. I shook my head, smiling a little, and went to go sit down, waiting for Metallica to be done.

————
"Fuck yeah!" James walked off stage, beer in one hand, and nodded to me.

"Hi." I smiled.

"Boring crowd, no one seemed excited" Cliff said as he walked past me.

"Really? They sounded pretty hyped." I shrugged.

"Mm, hey babe." Lars said as he came up to me, standing between my legs.

"Hey. Did you have fun?" I asked, holding one of his hands, massaging his fingers.

"Sleepy." He replied, yawning.

I hummed in reply, looking at all the tape along his hands.

"Hey, y/n!" Kirk smiled at me as he sat down next to me.

"Hey." I smiled back.

"It's so hot out there. God, it must have been like 80° at one point. I felt like i was melting." Kirk groaned, rubbing his face with his hands.

"Now imagine being directly in the suns path the whole time." Lars rolled his eyes.

"Lars, quit complaining about everything." James commented.

"Oh, shut it."

I rolled my eyes and got up, going to grab a water from the fridge. Lars followed me.

"Do you need something?" I asked after i grabbed my water.

"Only you, but other than that, no." He grinned at me as i rolled my eyes again.

"Horny ass."

"Well, can you blame me?" Lars gestured to my outfit.

I was wearing literally just biker shorts and a tank top with the Beatles on it. I don't see how that's so much.

I looked back up at Lars with a confused face.

"Can you grab me a beer." Was all he said.

I grabbed a beer and gave it to him, and he opened it and it exploded everywhere.

"Oh my fucking god, Lars!!!" I half yelled, half laughed.

"What?" He smiled at me and sipped his beer.

"Man, fuck you." I pushed past him.

"Mm, when?"

"Oh my god." I covered my flustered face and sat down on the couch again.

"Hey y/n, we're going out to eat after we all take showers, you're comin', right?" James asked me.

"Where to?"

"Probably just a diner or something. Nothin' too fancy; don't wanna spend an arm and a leg on food."

"Hm, alright." I nodded and sipped on my water, waiting for the boys to get done showering now.

——— (blah sorry for time skips I'm feeling silly today and by silly i mean I'm having writers block)