johnnie guilbert - i like your rings

bleghhh who would've guessed I'm doing another party type of os!!! 😭 anyways, y/n goes to a party where she sits around mostly, not having any fun, but then she meets johnnie!!1!1!1
Y/n - your name
Enjoy 😖

I walked through the door of the party, music blasting through the house.

Great, why did I even come? I thought to myself.

"Y/n! Hey!" A guy came up to me. The host of the party, Adam.

"Hey." I smiled at him.

"We got a bunch of beer and shit in the kitchen, I know you love to drink." He put an arm around my shoulder and smirked at me.

"I hate drinking." I flatly stated. I did not enjoy the feeling of his arm around me.

"You're so silly, y/n." He tried to lean in and kiss me but I backed up.

"Don't be a creep, Adam." I looked at his right hand and saw a beer.

Probably drunk. I thought to myself.

"Don't be a bitch, y/n." He rolled his eyes and walked away.

"Whatever." I walked away from the situation and went into the kitchen. I saw a bunch of different drinks on the counter, some in a bowl, some in bottles, some being downed by random frat boys.

I grabbed a cup and poured some blue looking shit into it, not caring what it really was. As long as it got me drunk to pass the time.

I sat down on the living room couch, fixing my skirt so it didn't reveal anything too much. Too many creeps here to want to show anything off anyway.

I sipped on the drink, noticing the raspberry taste to it.

Nice.

In one corner, there were couples making out to the trashy rap music, another, people grinding on eachother, and another, frat boys screaming at eachother.

Finally, another corner, I noticed two guys laughing at eachother, drinks in their hands.

Emo boys? You never see many emos nowadays.

The one was full emo, black emo hair, eyeliner, black nails, band tshirt, leather jacket, studded belt, he had it all. And he was hot. Really fucking hot.

The other was taller, a sorta mullet going on with a tank top on as well as skinny jeans. He was hot as well.

The both of them looked like they were having fun. I smiled to myself. At least some people were having fun.

Still don't know why I even came.

I sipped on my drink some more, hoping this party would be over soon.

——

I felt myself getting pretty tipsy after two drinks, but I was still stable enough to know what I was doing. I was still sitting on the couch, but I was basically half asleep.

So fucking bored.

Suddenly, I felt a weight sit down next to me. I opened my eyes and looked to my right to see the one emo guy, drink in one hand and a bored expression painted on his face.

I looked away, feeling myself get a little nervous. I mean, he's hot hot.

I focused on my breathing, ignoring the horribly loud music and very hot guy that was next to me.

"I like your rings." His voice startled me. I looked at him again, confused.

"Huh?"

"Your rings? The ones you're wearing on your hands, you know?" He pointed to my hand and smiled at me. I felt my face go red in embarrassment.

Duh.

"Oh, yeah. Thanks." I flashed him a quick smile.

"Where'd you get them?" He tilted his head at me and I blushed a little.

"Shit uh, I don't remember. Somewhere down town at a flea market I think. They were like 20 bucks for four of em'." I scratched my head and shrugged.

"They're cool. Can I see them?"

I carefully took the rings off and handed it to him. He looked at them all, trying some of them on.

"These are fuckin' sick." He mumbled. He handed them back to me and smiled again.

This guy has a fucking beautiful smile.. jesus

"Hey~ y/n!" Suddenly Adam was in front of me again.

"Oh god." I grumbled under my breath. The emo kid looked at me, then at Adam.

"Johnnie! You made it~ yayyyy!" Adam put his fist in the air. I raised my eyebrow.

"Yeah, jake's here too somewhere. Probably fuckin' a girl." Johnnie shrugged.

"Well, would you agree with me-" Adam paused, looking like he was lost in thought for a moment, "would you agree with me that y/n should kiss me? She was extremely rude earlier, not letting me just give her a small kiss on the cheek!" Adam rolled his eyes.

"What?" Johnnie gave Adam a weird look, and so did I.

"You fuckin' heard me! I said-" at that same moment, a guy from behind Adam bumped into him, causing him to drop his bright red drink onto my light colored dress.

I immediately stood up and looked at my now ruined dress.

"Fucking Adam!" I stared at him.

He whistled at me. Where the drink had spilled, the dress became a little see through so you could see my bra underneath.

"Jesus Christ." I pushed Adam out of the way, making my way to the front door. I heard steps behind me, thinking it was Adam, so I ignored them and started walking home.

"Y/n!"

That's not Adam.

I turned around, covering my chest with my crossed arms. Johnnie stood behind me, holding his leather jacket out.

"Shit, I'm sorry." Was all he said. I looked at him, then the jacket, before taking it and putting it on. I zipped it up and stared at him again.

"Was Adam making you uncomfortable?" He asked.

I shrugged and nodded.

"He does that shit to almost every girl he meets. I don't know why me and my friend bother going to his parties anymore. I'm sorry." Johnnie said as he stepped forward.

"I'll walk you home, it's late now." I nodded and we both began to walk to my house.

————
short but wtv. I doubt I'll do a part two. imagine if johnnie reads this lol. 😔

- Jenny 😉

Word count - 1041

LOOK AT HIM OMFG HES SO CUTE