Bio

Name: Y/N Fritz
Nickname: Shy Reaper
Species: Demon (Sinner)
Gender: Male
Age: 22

Physical appearance: Lean and unassuming, with disheveled black hair and striking teal eyes that reflect his inner intensity. Adorns a black hoodie and jeans, concealing subtle demonic markings.

Personality: Shy Reaper is reserved, finding solace in creative endeavors due to his autism and ADHD. His empathetic nature and gentle spirit make him a trusted confidant among friends, offering unwavering support despite his own struggles.

Date of death: 2014
Cause: Suicide

Likes: Artistic expression, quiet moments, supportive friendships.
Dislikes: Loud environments, confrontation, insensitivity.

Sexuality: Straight

Occupation: Unofficial artist-in-residence at the Hazbin Hotel, creating art that captures the essence of redemption.

Family: No known family in the mortal realm.

Friends: Charlie, Vaggie, Angel Dust, Cherri Bomb, Niffty, Husk, Alastor, and Sir Pentious.

Enemies: Vox, Valentino, Velvet - demons who represent the darker aspects of the afterlife.

Abilities: Channeling his emotions into ethereal artwork that has the power to soothe or provoke introspection. Limited teleportation within the hotel grounds.

Skill set: Proficient in various art forms, from painting to sculpting, using his creations to navigate and understand the complexities of demonhood.

Y/N's burnouts are characterized by a visible exhaustion, both physically and mentally. During these moments, he may withdraw into himself, seeking solitude to recharge. His usual creativity might take a backseat, and he may struggle to focus on tasks.

Meltdowns for Y/N involve an emotional overflow. Overwhelmed by sensory input or stress, he may express his frustration through intense emotions, such as tears or agitation. The meltdowns are transient, and afterwards, he often needs time to recover.

Shutdowns manifest as a withdrawal from social interactions and external stimuli. Y/N may become non-responsive, appearing distant or uncommunicative. This is a coping mechanism to protect himself from sensory overload, providing him with the space needed to regain control.

Voice actor: Ben Platt

Love interests

Charlie

Vaggie

Cherri