Schedule

Takes place between Hello Rosie and The Show must go on!

In his room, Y/N sat deeply focused, his brow furrowed in concentration. The issue of managing his relationships felt like a puzzle with too many pieces, each shaped differently than he expected. He reached for his notebook, where he often sorted his thoughts more clearly through lists and diagrams.

He began to categorize his feelings and the expectations of each person in his life, sketching out simple flowcharts: arrows pointing from emotional needs to ways he might meet them, circles around names connected by lines of different thickness representing the strength and nature of each bond. His methodical approach helped him break down the complex social interactions into smaller, more manageable parts.

Y/N: If I spend more time with one, the others might feel left out.

/////

Meanwhile, Angel Dust lounged at the bar, idly twirling a cocktail umbrella between his fingers while Husk expertly mixed drinks. Nearby, Niffty dashed around, her movements a blur as she energetically crushed bugs with a needle.

Angel Dust: You know, I'm a little worried about Y/N. He's been dating Velvette, Cherri Bomb, Charlie, and Vaggie for weeks now, and they're dragging him all over the the place. Seriously, they've been dragging poor Y/N all over the place. I mean, come on, Velvette's got him bouncing from one end of the city to the other, Cherri's got him wrapped around her finger at clubs, Charlie's got him on these romantic dates, and Vaggie's... well, Vaggie's got him doing who knows what, but you get the idea. I'm surprised Y/N hasn't gotten...what's the word for when autism get overwhelmed?

Husk: Sensory overload.

Just then, Velvette walked in.

Velvette strutted into the lobby, phone pressed to her ear as she announced her plans

Velvette: Yeah, Vox, I'll call you back. I've got a date with Mr. Man of the Hour.

She chirped into the phone, barely pausing as she glanced around the lobby. Spotting Angel Dust and Husk at the bar, she gave them a quick wave before strutting over

Velvette: Hey? Angel. You or...whatever your name is, seen Y/N. We've got big plans tonight!

Angel Dust: You gonna start another prono with him in it?

Velvette: No. For fuck sake. You ever gonna let that go.

Angel Dust: No.

Velvette grumbled.

Velvette: For your information, I'm taking him out to dinner and then a movie.

Just then there was an explosion at the wall. Cherri Bomb walked in.

 Cherri Bomb walked in