That's Entertainment

Vaggie exhaled as she was fixing Charlie's bow.

Vaggie: Okay! You remember what to say?

Charlie: Yes! Let's do this!

Vaggie: Just, look at me and I'll mouth it to you.

Charlie: Come on, Vaggie! I know what to say! I just feel like we need to...I don't know...

Charlie walked over to a table. She grabs and throws a doughnut away.

Y/N was sitting at a table. Y/N was anxiously tapping his fingers, softly humming train sounds.

Charlie was noticing Y/N's nervous demeanor

Charlie: Hey, Y/N, everything okay?

Y/N: Oh, uh, yeah, just lost in thought.

Y/N continues to hum train sounds, his way of self-soothing.

Vaggie: You seem a bit on edge. Is there something bothering you?

Y/N: The news thing. And its just... trains help me calm down, you know? Rhythmic and predictable.

Charlie and Vaggie exchange a knowing glance, recognizing Y/N's unique coping mechanism.

Charlie: Well, if trains help, then maybe we need a little more "train therapy" around the hotel.

Y/N manages a small smile, appreciating their understanding and support.

Y/N was wearing a cozy, red hoodie adorned with a subtle train-themed design. His usual worn-in jeans and a pair of comfortable sneakers complete the ensemble.

Despite the vibrant red hue, the outfit maintains Y/N's characteristic simplicity and comfort, reflecting his carefully planned and color-coded wardrobe for the day.

He even had a clothing schedule.

Monday: Blue Day
Dressed in a calming shade of blue, sporting a soft sweater with intricate train embroidery. Paired with comfortable denim jeans and sneakers, his Monday attire reflects a sense of tranquility to start the week.

Tuesday: Green Day
Opting for a muted green tone, he wears a t-shirt featuring a subtle leaf pattern. Complemented by khaki pants and his trusty sneakers, Tuesday's ensemble echoes his connection to nature and creativity.

Wednesday: Yellow Day
Brightening up midweek with a yellow hoodie, adorned with a sunflower patch. Casual joggers and cheerful yellow sneakers complete the ensemble, reflecting Y/N's optimistic and creative spirit.

Thursday: Purple Day
Embracing a more subdued, thoughtful vibe in a purple long-sleeved shirt. Paired with dark jeans and matching sneakers, Thursday's outfit signifies a balance between creativity and introspection.

Friday: Orange Day
Welcoming the approaching weekend with an orange pullover featuring a train silhouette. Comfortable cargo pants and coordinating sneakers round out his Friday look, exuding warmth and energy.

Saturday: Multicolor Day
Expressing his eclectic side on Saturdays with a multicolored, abstract-patterned shirt. Combined with versatile black jeans and sneakers, the outfit symbolizes the freedom of the weekend.

Sunday: Red Day
Ending the week with a cozy red hoodie adorned with a train-themed design. Classic jeans and comfortable sneakers complete the Sunday ensemble, providing a sense of warmth and continuity.

Charlie looked at Y/N and then smiled in excitement as she got an idea.

Charlie: Hooo! What if I si-

Y/N: Sing a song about it.