Hello Rosie!

Then

The Extermination is a annual, purging event wherein Exorcists from Heaven, armed with Angelic Weapons and led by Adam, are sent down to Hell to cull the overpopulation by eliminating as many Sinners as possible.

So to die and go to hell on the same day as the extermination, was really and probably the worst thing that could happen.

Y/N was hiding in a alleyway in a dumpster. He hated it in there, but desperate times are calling for desperate measures. He was already witnessed four demons get slaughtered, and he was covered in blood.

Y/N: Three blind mice, three blind mice. See how they run, see how they run. They all ran after the farmer's wife. She cut off their tails with a carving knife. Did you ever see such a sight in your life as three blind mice?

Y/N mumbled nervously to himself as he was rocking back and forth in the empty dumpster.

Soon the commotion died down. Y/N nervously stuck his head out of the dumpster and looked around nervously. Everything was dead silent down.

Y/N trireme getting out of the dumpster, but stumbled and fell out.

Y/N tried getting back up in his feet, and the shadow of a woman begin to loom over him.

Rosie: Oh you poor thing! You look so tired a dirty!

Rosie helped him up and dusted off his shoulders. Y/N winced as she was touching him, but at the same time, it didn't really feel that bad.

Y/N: Thank you. I'm...Y/N.

Rosie: I'm Rosie! Now let's get you something clean to dress in!

/////

Now

Vaggie, Niffty, Alastor, Y/N, Angel Dust, Sir Pentious and Husk all sitting in the hotel's lounge.

Niffty: So, like where are your wings?

Vaggie: Niffty, I don't have--

Vaggie's sentence is cut off by Angel Dust.

Angel Dust: Did you ever think maybe she's sensitive about her lack of wings, just like her lack of tits?

Niffty tugs at Vaggie's shirt.

Niffty: Yeah. Where are your tits?

Y/N: S-she has them...they are small...but nice.

Vaggie blushed and smiled.

Vaggie: Any other questions?

Husk: I got one. How come every time Charlie talks to Heaven we get in deeper and deeper shit?

Vaggie: It's not her fault. Angels are just--

Angel Dust: Liars?

Y/N: Disgraceful?