Steamboat Y/N

This takes place two weeks before Dad Beat Dad

In the hotel lobby, Charlie and Vaggie were busy setting up the TV and DVD player. There was a stack of DVDs on a nearby table, but one in particular caught their attention—labeled "Steamboat Y/N." They exchange a mischievous grin, and decided to start watching it.

The plot read "Y/N, the Shy Reaper steers a steamboat down a river for a two day river cruise. He "entertains" his new passengers."

Vaggie handed the DVD to Charlie. They were both aware that it was a adult film Y/N stared in...but still. They were curious.

Charlie: I can't wait to see what he's so embarrassed about.

Vaggie: He's probably just being modest. How bad can it be?

Soon, Angel Dust, Husk, Niffty, Sir Pentious, and Alastor make their entrance into the lobby.

Vaggie: Wait? What are you all doing here?

Angel Dust: Heard you were getting ready to watch one of Y/N's first and best personal films.

Niffty: I wanna see my Y/N naked~.

Sir Pentious: I do enjoy a good film.

Husk: You don't even know what we're watching.

Charlie: And Alastor.

Alastor: I wanna know what makes him tick.

Soon, Velvette and Cherri Bomb make their entrance, following Angel Dust's invitation.

Vaggie: Why are you two here?

Cherri: Angie told me about the movie your showing. Personally one of my favorites. It's a classic, can't miss my boyfriend's big screen debut! Plus, Angel promised it'd be a blast!

Velvette: I personally enjoy Y/N's performances here. Plus, I thought I'd give some insight information too.

Charlie's concern lingers in her voice as she watches the screen, though her eyes keep darting towards the stairs.

Charlie: What if Y/N finds out we're watching this? Whenever I ask or bring up these movies, he gets nervous and jumpy.

Angel Dust waves off her concern with a flourish of his hand, his grin unwavering.

Angel Dust: Relax, Charlie. I've got him busy downstairs. He's elbow-deep in writing for Batman x Wonder Woman, Livewire x Parasite, and fixing some plumbing issues in the hotel. He won't even notice we're watching.

Vaggie, still a bit skeptical, nods slowly but keeps her remote close, ready to switch off the DVD player at a moment's notice.

Vaggie: Okay, but if he comes storming down here, I'm blaming you, Angel.

/////
Meanwhile downstairs in the basement.

Y/N hunches over a sprawl of pipes, while dressed in a hazmat suit, his brow furrowed in concentration. He holds a wrench in his good hand, turning it this way and that as he mutters to himself, trying to make sense of the plumbing maze.

Y/N: Okay, so if this valve is supposed to release the pressure here, then why is it... Oh, come on, don't be like that.

Y/N mumbles, addressing the stubborn pipe as if it could hear him. He pauses, taking a step back to survey the network of pipes, tapping his chin thoughtfully.

Y/N: Think, uh...Y/N, think. It's just...like a puzzle game, connect the pipes... except these pipes could flood the hotel if I mess up.

As Y/N tackles the complexities of the plumbing, he shifts his focus to a nearby table cluttered with three distinct hats, each labeled differently. With the pipe issue momentarily under control, he decides to take a mental break by working on his fan fiction ideas. He dips his hand into the first hat, drawing a slip of paper.