At all cost

After finalizing Y/N's dating schedule

Charlie: Monday

Vaggie: Tuesday

Cherri: Thursday

Velvette: Friday

And the girls take turns on Saturday's.

Today was Charlie's turn. They started the day with a leisurely stroll through the vibrant streets of the Pride Ring, stopping at small boutiques and quaint cafes where they sampled an array of pastries and sipped on freshly brewed coffee.

Later, they ventured away from the city's clamor, heading towards a more secluded area known to few outside of Charlie's family—the pond where Lucifer and Lilith often retreated, a place Charlie referred to as their personal Garden of Eden. The area was lush and verdant, encircled by towering trees and flowering shrubs that bloomed with an array of colors, casting a serene ambiance over the secluded pond. The air was fragrant with the scent of jasmine and wildflowers.

Upon arrival, they took a gentle walk around the pond, their hands brushing and eventually clasping. Ducks glided gracefully across the water, occasionally dipping below the surface in a playful dance. The setting sun cast a golden glow over the water, turning the pond into a mirror of light.

Sitting on a wooden bench under an old oak tree, they watched the sun dip below the horizon, the sky painted in strokes of orange, pink, and purple.

As they settled by the water's edge, the evening air cool and soft against their skin, Y/N gazed at Charlie with a look of quiet admiration.

For context, this song is all sung in their heads.

Y/N's thoughts:
If happiness was a tangible thing,
It would be you.
If you'd have told me
The feeling you'd bring,

I'd think it untrue.
And people search for a wonder like you,
All of their lives.
You still amaze me after all this time.

As he silently recited the lyrics in his head, Y/N's eyes lingered on Charlie, the soft glow of the pond's surface illuminating her features. His face flushed with a shy blush each time their eyes met, and he quickly turned away, his heart fluttering with a mixture of nervousness and excitement.

After a few moments of this quiet exchange, Y/N gathered his courage. He took a deep breath and reached out his hand to Charlie. As she looked at him with a gentle smile, he found the boldness he needed. Gently pulling her to her feet, he led her into a slow dance right there by the water's edge.

Y/N's thoughts:
You pull me in like some kind of wind,
Mesmerized by the hold I'm in.
Leave you here, I don't wanna,
I wanna.

Love you as one does,
I, I will protect you at all costs,
Keep you safe here in my arms,
I, I will love you at all costs,
At all costs.

With each verse, Y/N's embrace tightened slightly. He marveled at how natural it felt to be with Charlie, how right. His heart beat a steady rhythm that seemed to echo through their joined hands, and as he held her close, he could feel the trust and mutual affection between them growing.

Charlie, sensing the depth of his emotions, rested her head against his shoulder, her presence a comforting weight against him. Her hands were gentle on his back, soothing in their simple touch.

Charlie: Wow

Charlie's voice, softly singing:
What's pain? When I look at you? No way
I could explain you, even if tried to
I'll never dream like used to do
If someone tried to hurt you, I don't
See how that could happen
I'd fight for you in ways you can't imagine
Felt this, no, I haven't, I hope
It would be all right to stay right here beside you
And love you as one does

With each step, they moved closer to the hotel, but Charlie had one more surprise in store. She veered off the familiar path, leading Y/N down a secluded trail illuminated by the soft glow of wet crystals and the flickering dance of fireflies.

The enchanting scenery enveloped them, casting a spell of tranquility and wonder. Y/N's breath caught in his throat as he took in the ethereal beauty surrounding them, feeling as though they had stepped into a realm untouched by time.

Y/N and Charlie, singing together:
And love you as one does
I, I will protect you at all costs
Keep you safe here in my arms
I, I will protect you at all costs
At all costs

They eventually got back to the hotel, and made their way to the rooftop. They continued the dance on the roof top.

They also managed to attract the attention of Vaggie, Angel Dust, Husk, Niffty, Frank, and Alastor.

Y/N and Charlie, together:
If you're ever feeling like you're lost
I'll come find you
Man all fronts, there's no ocean I won't swim across
To be right by you
And not just once, here and now I swear on my response
I'll remind you
And love you as one does
I, I will love you at all costs
Keep you safe here in my arms
I, I will protect you at all costs
At all costs

Y/N and Charlie finished their song, and they kissed each other.