Welcome to Heaven

Then

After the success of their movies "Lion Man," "I Heart Spectrum," "In the Light of Night," and their anime series "High School Reptiles," "Purgatory," and "Wizard of Oz," Y/N and his partner, Marcus, found themselves at a pivotal moment in their careers. Their studio, Blue Root Productions, had garnered attention for its unique storytelling and compelling visuals, leading to a significant opportunity: a deal with A24.

The merger with A24 was a strategic move, blending Blue Root Productions' creative prowess with A24's distribution channels and industry clout. It was a partnership that promised to amplify their work to wider audiences and embed their creative signature into a broader cinematic landscape.

Recognizing the potential to synergize their operations and streamline the production process, Y/N and Marcus decided to move their operations into the A24 studios. This decision was practical, ensuring that the creative supply remained close to the demand and facilitating a more integrated workflow between the production and distribution phases of their projects.

In addition to A24, they also began collaborations with Sony and Funimation, expanding their reach into different segments of the entertainment industry. These partnerships allowed them to explore new genres, audiences, and storytelling techniques, further solidifying their reputation as versatile and innovative creators.

This triad of partnerships meant that "High School Reptiles" "Purgatory" and any future projects would have unparalleled support in both production and distribution channels, a critical factor in the global market.

Y/N and Marcus, through their studio Blue Root Productions, have produced a diverse range of movies and anime. Here's a list of their other notable works:

(Which of these would you actually watch?)

Night Brothers - A noir-inspired thriller that delves into the depths of human psyche and redemption.

Eclipse of Time - A sci-fi drama exploring the consequences of time travel on personal relationships and the fabric of reality.

The Last Canvas - An art-house film about a painter on the verge of oblivion, searching for one final masterpiece.

Spectral - A supernatural detective anime series where the main character (Elroy Copper) solves crimes involving ghosts and otherworldly entities. Y/N called it "CSI meets Tokyo Ghoul."

Wanderers of the Abyss - A deep-sea adventure anime that follows a group of explorers uncovering ancient civilizations and unknown creatures lurking in the ocean's depths.

The Last Alchemist - Set in a world where alchemy is dying, the last known alchemist embarks on a journey to rediscover lost knowledge and magic, facing various threats along the way.

Harmony - An insightful documentary exploring the creative process behind anime production, from concept to screen.

Echoes - A poignant documentary focusing on the lives of individuals living in remote, nearly forgotten societies around the globe.

Now here are their best works
(Which of these sound good, and would you actually watch?)

"High School Reptiles"
Genre: Slice of Life, Harem, Fantasy
Synopsis: This anime breaks new ground by combining slice-of-life and fantasy elements, set in a high school populated by anthropomorphic reptile students. Such as alligators, crocodiles, and even dinosaurs. The protagonist, an introverted human boy named Tobias Toad with Autism and ADHD, navigates the complexities of this unique high school experience, dealing with the challenges of his conditions while also finding himself at the center of attention from various female reptile classmates. It's a story of acceptance, understanding, and celebrating differences, wrapped in a lighthearted and occasionally comedic narrative.