I

Kingston, JamaicaMay,107:00

Kingston, Jamaica
May,10
7:00

"Giana," The sound of mommy calling my name from downstairs is heared. I brushed off my uniform as it was newly tailored.

The tailor nyam dis up yuh fuck.

My hair was done in two high curly puffs with dramatic edges. "Mi a come mommy," I shout to her. I pick up the pink sprayground backpack from my bed,dropping my white purse inside before applying more gloss to my plump lips.

New school who dis???

I exit the room, being met with an angry Natalie at my door. Her hand on her hip as she stared at me.

Calm c nuh ma.

"Giana, yuh feel like seh a you run e people dem school already?" She points at me with her stern expression still on.

"Yuh daddy deh dung stairs," She dismisses me with a finger.

"Later Mommy," I wave at her as I approached the staircase.

"Alright princess," She shout back.

I stand before my father, a blank expression on his face as he looked through his phone. He turned to me and an immediate smile appears on his lips
"Yuh ready now?" He questioned,getting up from the L shaped couch.

"I think so,"

"So weh yuh did think bout di school when yuh go tour?" He passes me and I follow behind him as he fishes into his pocket for the keys to the black Jeep wrangler parked outside on the front porch.

Ardenne High was quite alright.

"It did alright, a just two year mi affi stay fa anyway," I shrug, going over to the drivers side as he chucked the key towards me.

"Mmh,"

"Ya drive dis till yuh birthday," My father assured me, tapping the hood of the vehicle. It was a nice ride, not finna lie.

My daddy always gonna spoil me.

I nod to him though he doesnt see as he was giving me a five thousand dollar bill from his wallet.
"Lata, memba seh yuh father love yuh,yer?" He kisses my forehead before heading back into the house with his phone at his ear.

I wasn't nervous for my first day, I had company there and I wasn't afraid regardless. Amara is a friend of mine,we went on tour together,she showed me around the school. I enjoyed her company so I decided to take her number and we became closer over the two weeks.

I slam the door shut once I got into the Jeep, putting my backpack on the front passenger seat beside me.

I search in my contacts for Talia's number, going to call her for the second time this morning. She answeres the face time call and it connects showing her face in the frame. She was busy installing a wig.