IV

TALIA'S POV

TALIA'S POV

New Kingston, PriceSmart 📍
3:10
Sunday, May, 18

Giana and I drove to the grocery store, seeing as her mother was missing some ingredients for Our Sunday dinner. Yes a us own.

We were on our way back to her house.

"Gyal watch e fucking cyar," I pull her phone from her hand when she almost hits a taxi infront of us. "Yuh just extra," She hisses looking up at me before speeding pass the slowly moving vehicle.

"Extra?,"

"Mi wah ave pitney and live mi life yer," I state finally. She tries to get her phone back but I chuck it towards the dashboard on my side.

"And mi sure Aunty wah see yuh back," She hisses again.

"A matter of fact who yuh did a tex?" I reach back for her phone. We knew eachother's passwords so I wasn't surprised when she lunged forward, trying to grab her phone from me.

"Focus pan e fucking road Giana," I push her back down in her seat, she had no choice but to drive. Ofcourse she wouldn't want to risk our lives.

I open her phone with my finger print,going to imessage, I click on the top chat though it was an unsaved number but before I could read anything, she snatches the phone from my hand.

"A bayyy," She sticks her tongue out at me.

Crawsis.

"Bitch dats why yuh fatherless," I slump back in the chair, hissing loudly.

"Mi ago tell Dejaun seh ya gi him bun to," As soon as I said that her mood changed. "All him....," She sighs turning the vehicle onto the private asphalt road which led to her home.

"A wah gwan....??"

"Yuh know how him stay already," She shrugs, speeding pass the two guards on duty at the main gate.

Mi miss sumn?

She slowed down as she neared the front of the yard, parking behind three other cars .