II

GIANA's POV

I slowed down at the stop light, going to answer a call from my sister

I slowed down at the stop light, going to answer a call from my sister. "Yes Marie?" I answer the facetime call. Her face appeared on the larger square and I tap the screen to change it.

"Daddy tell mi seh yuh change school," She chews whatever agressively.

"What if mi did inna class?" I rolled my eyes, stepping on the gas as soon as the light turns green again. I overtook the taxi which was before me as it was moving slowly.

"You eva wah come wid logic eno," She hisses her teeth,shoving the fork full of pasta into her mouth.

"Well, all mi can say is I hope yuh do well, because mi a tell yuh ino, sixth form nuh easy"

Mi know dat, mi write nine page a notes from mawnin.

"Mmh," I hum, agreeing with her.

I glance at her for a moment only to see her brows furrowed."Daddy gave you the Rover to drive?" She furrowed her brows, feining surprised.

I shake my head in a no motion.
"Girl bye, this is the Jeep,"

Bout Range Rover.

"Ohhhhh"

"Somu mi did a call fi tell yuh stillz," She watched as my brows knit in confusion before I asked what it was.

"Girl......." She trailed off,smiling.

"Talk nuh gyal," I hiss.

"Girlll... Nate proposed," She giggles.

My eyes widened at the knowledge.

Woi mi sista get wife up......

"For real????" I turned into the KFC parking lot.

"When?"

Marie met Nate overseas two years ago, we all have met him and he's a great guy so far so I know she had to say yes.

"Yesterday night..." Oh.

"I'm happy for you, mi likkle rat finally find husband," I sniffle dramaticly, pulling my phone from the holder and exiting the vehicle.

We went on having conversations about her wedding while I picked up Amara and I some food from KFC.

I was back on school grounds by the time 12:30.

I step out of my vehicle with both bags of food in hand. The minute my door slams shut I hear an annoying voice call out.

"Muma," The same annoying voice called out, I spun around to meet his gaze once more.

"Cya beg yuh a fuck?" His questioned made his friends giggle like little girls.

Fucking lunatics.

I rolled my eyes, spinning around to continue my walk. "Batty a jump tho," Another voice spoke causing me to cringe internally.