VI

Noah's POV

Kingston,JamaicaDriving📍4:21

Kingston,Jamaica
Driving📍
4:21

"He speed in the Wraith while his hand on my coochie
He touchin' Emilio Pucci,
Doin' good, bitch, I'm gucci (I'm good)
Fly to Asia, he feedin' me sushi
When we fuckin', it feel like a movie
Raw bitch, ain't never been a groupie
Stiff on a ho, I like my nigga bougie (yeah)
Tell me you don't never wanna lose me-"

Giana's phone was connected to the aux, she blasted songs from the same artiste for minutes.

Wah kind a song dem ya?

"A bay fuckery yuh listen to?," I spoke, trying to remain above the loud music. She leaned forward, turning down the music, raising a brow at me as if she didn't hear what I had said.

"Wah diss ya listen to?"

She rolls her eyes at me. " Flo milli is not foolishness,Noah"

"A fuckery dat" I hiss driving at a steady speed. I felt her look over at me before hissing. "You wah hear bou backshat an dem ting deh, das why yuh no like e song,"

Kmt.

"Wah yuh want fi eat?" I questioned, looking over at her for a second. She know how she pretty?
I shift my focus back to the infinite road.

"Mi ago buy food when mi-" I cut her off.

"Mi neva ask dat, mi ask wah yuh want fi eat . . . .now" Giana ignores me, turning on her phone and typing something. She deaf?

I slow down at the stop light, using the time to grab her phone from her hand and slip it into my pocket. "Nigga give mi, mi phone.." She hisses. Why she upset?
Me only ask har weh she want. "Ansa mi question," I look back at the light which was still red.

"Mi can buy mi own food, mi no need yuh a spend yuh money pon me," I furrow my brows at her. She serious?

"Well mi a treat yuh, mi no care if yuh wah mi buy it or not." I speed pass the light as soon as it changes,though it wasn't green. Orange.

"Try mind yuh kill mi off," She pouts, leaning back in the seat.

The music still played lowly in the background of our conversation. Though our talking died down for a while.

"Cyah ask yuh sumn personal?" She looks over at me,before nodding. The question still a badda mi to this day.

"It depends...,"

"So....Wah did happen before yuh call mi fi pick yuh up wa day ya?," I sensed her mood change. She shifted in her seat as if now uncomfortable. Sorry Ma.

"Nevermind....," I realized that she may not want to tell a person she knew for barely a month about her personal life,though I knew it had something to do with her boyfriend.