X

(Caution; may contain errors it you see one hmu)

<Also didn't use insta for a part bcz I didn't feel to anymore>

📍Kingston, Jamaica

10:45pm

NYLA's POV

I couldn't beleive he put her over me. At this point I regret the plan not working. Just mek mi get mi hands pon har and she aguh wish she neva born. E dutty bitch escape- the plan was Shawn should have been the one to rape her but they made ajustments without my knowledge and now the fucking plan gone to bullshit.

I hiss, pacing my room with my arms crossed. Noah aguh regret meeting the bitch. School resumes next week and I haven't heard from Chrissy or Asia.

Asia probably a get pimp out by har wuckless daddy anyway -but Chrissy no usually avoid mi.

My phone vibrated with a message.
Speak of the devil.
<Mi deh pan mi way gyal mi ave a update> I furrow my brows, confusion etched onto my features. I quickly replace my mothers gun in the safe, locking it inside her room with the code. Giana death trap dat.

I shut her room door, quickly running to the front door where a loud knock was placed. "Gyal stop beat up Mitsy door," I shout at her before pulling the door open.

"Mi seh gyal!!" She starts, clapping her hands dramaticly. "Mi ave a piece a story fi yuh" I leaned on the door frame watching in amusement. It try involve Giana downfall or else mi no wah hear.

"Come in nuh," I move to the side so she could step in.

"Muma- har man name Dejaun and him go KC" Giana man?

"So whats the tea?" I raise a brow interested.

"Mi aguh show yuh, mi screen shot e wull convo" She pulls out her phone, searching in recent photos for the screenshots.

one_.juan<Who dis?>

<yuh future ooman> simpl_ytina

one_.juan:<Eee?>
one_.juan:<Yuh no bad looking.

<;)>:simpl_ytina

one_.juan:< Weh yuh name?

<Tell mi fi yuh fuss nuh>: simpl_ytina