XIII

TALIA POV

TALIA POV

I woke up, the mechanism that had managed to keep me asleep for long had stopped. My eyes flickered open, the now bright morning light forcing my eyes shut. I then re attempt to open them, now doing so slowly.
I was in a car?
I glance over at the driver, seeing that it was Andre I immediately sit up, fixing my sweater.

"A which ghost you see?" He joked, reaching over me to fix my hair.

I suddenly remembered that I had called him earlier, this morning when I was at the hospital.

"Is my mother okay?" I asked franticly needing the answer. He nodded., slowing down the vehicle to turn into a parking lot of some sort.

"The nurse said they'd have to keep her there for a while though..." I sigh, still content with the answer. As long as she's alive and okay.

"Wah yuh want fi eat?" I looked around in the vehicle. "Uh... mi can eat when mi reach home," I gave a lop sided smile but he frowns.

"Tali... mi know seh ya go just fret pan e ting so mi nah leff yasso until yuh eat...unless yuh wah different food,"

Chro.

"Alright den," I fold my arms over my chest.

"Talia... mi no deh pan di joking," He hissed, taking the key out of the ignition. "Talk,"

I sigh.
Mi cyah nyam nothing heavy.. because mi know mi probably vomit. "Small box a loaded fries and wata," He nods, whipping out his phone.

"Ya come?" He opens his door. I glance down at my attire which consisted of my gray sweater and silk pajama bottoms.

Nah.

I shake my head in a no motion.
"Alright, mi soon fawud back,"

The door shuts and I watch as he approaches the mall building, dissapearing around the corner. Opening my phone, I go to check my messages, neither Belle or Giana had texted me, Something is totally wrong since I had been calling them both and non were picking up.
The last time I spoke to Gi was after Dejaun picked her up. Maybe she and he were together?

I open my contacts, searching my recents for the unsaved number. Mi aguh call Dejaun and see whats up. I scroll for about four minutes until finding the number, my fingers click the call icon next to the number. The phone rings for a couple of seconds before voicemail.

I then call again, he answered on the second ring.

"Hello?" His voice rang through my ears.
He sounded as if he had been asleep.

"Dejaun.... umm is Giana with you...? a Talia," He hisses.

"All she who style e ting last night..." He grumbled lowly. "Mi no know weh she deh," He stated, almost sounding irritated at the thought of hearing her name.