Powers Eirina Has & Name Meaning

1. Archery. She is the number one archer in the camp. 

2. Athletic. Eirina is very fit and doesn't tire easily when she's fighting. 

3. Vitakinesis. When someone is injured, she has the ability to heal people through the power of hymns sung to her father Apollo. 

4 Musical. Eirina has the ability to be pitch-perfect and is one of the main lead singers at the Camp Half-Blood fire pit. 

5. Precognition, the power of seeing glimpses of the future. Eirina is able to use this further on down the line when they are in the real world. 

6. Nosokinesis. Like her brother, Will Solace, Eirina has the power to transfer deadly diseases to her enemies — only if she's in a bad mood and wants to take revenge on someone. 

7. Glows slightly red. When someone is lying to her, the aura around her turns a slight shade of red. This is unnoticed by mortals. 

8. Light manip. She can manipulate light from her hands, which doesn't burn her. This is a rare power of a child of Apollo. 

9. Understands prophecies. Eirina can understand what prophecies mean, for the most part. But it does take time to decipher them.  

10. Sunlight doesn't bother her. She can look directly at the sun and the sunlight will not blind her. Nor does she get sunburns easily, despite her perfect porcelain skin. 

11. Natural healer. Being a daughter of Apollo, Eirina has the natural power to heal others with either her touch or her clever skills of using medicines. 

12. Ophidiophobia. As a child of Apollo, Eirina has the natural fear of anything related to snakes. 

13. Perfect sense of time. Eirina can naturally tell what time it is by the position of the sun. This will help them out a lot on their quest. She discovered this ability at a young age. 

14. Freckles. Eirina has a light layer of freckles and more appears when her father thinks about her. 

Eirina name meaning (Greek/Persian/Iranian/Slavic/Albanian/Serbian/Indian/Sanskrit/African): Peace, Hope, Love, Victory, goddess of peace, beauty and peace, Saint, Peaceful 

Eira (nicknames: Welsh/Sanskrit/Persian/Iranian/Indian/Sanskrit/Scandinavian/Arabic): Snow, Wisdom, Healing art,, Headwaters of a river, Merciful, Healing