~ 3 ~

Emilie then answered me, "these are the Graham de Vanily rings from my family dear." I nodded and then Adrien dragged me away to go play. Ugh. . . 

~~~

~Time Skip, 2 weeks later~

Thanks to the fact that Andre would just buy me anything I asked just to get me off his back right now, even handed me a debit card. I asked him for a laptop and phone, and he handed them over without so much as a thought!

Fool! I giggled, and started typing furiously, until finally I found the perfect shop, sent them what I wanted, which was a copy of the Graham de Vanily rings and peacock miraculous. They made them and now I have them hidden in my little sleeves while kicking my feet, like the excited child I now am, as I watch the streets passing by. 

I'm in a very cute white flowy and lace dress. The dress also has black sleeves and a black collar that connects to a cape with golden accents, the sleeves reach a little past my hands so I can hide my hands easily in the sleeves. I also have white gloves that cover up to my elbow because it is kind of cold today. The dress reaches to my middle thigh, so I'm also wearing long black socks with golden accents too. There is a lily corsage in the front, and even lilies in my hair. My hair reaches to my shoulder blades and is in a half up, half down style. I'm proud of this outfit because I designed it. 

You see in addition to hide my hands in the sleeves, my gloves are very soft and hand a little compartment in the palm so I can hide things in there. Then I have a bunch of hidden pockets under one of the lace layers so I can hide my the fake copies that I made and soon the real things. The cape able to hide when I stick something in my secret pockets. 

Once we got to the Agreste manor I jumped out of the car, way too excited for my own good, and run up to the door with Armond running behind me. I run past Natalie and straight into who I think is Adrien, shouting with excitement, "Adrikins!" 

But unlike with Adrien, this boy fell flat onto his butt with me on top of him. I blinked when I sat up. Huh? Who dis? The boy who looks exactly like me sat up and I stared at him, and he stared back at me annoyed. 

. . . 

We both stare at each other in a staring contest and I hear someone lightly laughing, or rather, snickering. I don't look away from the Adrien look alike though, I know my niece spoke about Adrien having a cousin but I can't remember his name for anything right now!

I finally break the silence, "who are you, you're not Adrikin." This causes whoever was snickering to break and start full blown cackling and helped me realize it was actually 3 people, two women and a male from the sound of it. I looked over quickly and saw that the ones laughing are Emilie, her twin, and surprisingly Gabriel. I then quickly looked back at the lookalike who was looking at me with confusion in his eyes. 

He then said in a quiet voice, "I'm Felix." Oh! He's also a minor villain who turned Anti-hero! Or at least that's how I view it. If I remember what my niece always said he gets the peacock miraculous later, okay then. 

I squinted at him, and poked his cheek, "you look like Adrikin, are you his twin?" I feign ignorance while I poke his surprisingly soft cheeks. I lightly squish his face, kind of surprised he let me do this. 

~~~~

3rd Persons POV : 

Note, Felix wasn't letting her do this. Chloe didn't notice this, but his mom was giving him that one mom warning stare that says don't you dare, and glared at him while Emilie and Gabriel kept laughing at Felix's distress. Felix actually nearly slapped her hands away until he saw his moms hard stare.