~ 16 ~

I then walked away Kwami, why is Gotham so complicated? . . . and why is this so peaceful? hm. . . discreetly I pull out the black widow and spiderman rings, waking up the Webby and Spidera, who were both quick to hide under my dress, I get the feeling that I'm going to need the Spider sense soon. . . 

~

I walk around the ballroom that we are in while things go by peacefully, I keep talking to the people who approach me and playing nice while sipping on my champagne. I sent both Spidera and Webby to keep watch around the room. 

I'm hoping I'm just paranoid. 

But I know I'm not when the spider's sixth sense kicks in hard! I run over to all of S class plus John and Damian and say slightly breathlessly from running in heels, "guys, we need to go!" 

None of S class questions me and quickly begins leaving while dragging a confused John and Damian along with us. Until at least Damian begins pulling against us to slow us down, Damian asks, "what's going on? Why are you suddenly insisting on leaving the Gala, Bourgeois?!"

I flinch at my last name, as John walks over to Damian's side, no longer being dragged by Nino. The spider sense gets stronger, so in order to try and get away from whichever villain decides to crash this Gala, I say quickly while trying to get past Damian and John, "something is coming."

Damian gives me his copy of the bat glare, "what?"

The spider sense basically makes it so my head swims and I see, "Mr. Freeze, Joker, Scarecrow!" I see Damian freeze and decide things are getting too crazy! The lights go out and I hear Damian and John run so they are out of the small hallway we were hiding in, no doubt to help the rest of the Bat family and Superman.

I open my inventory and pull out Cerberus's Pocket Watch, making it appear in my pocket, and I quickly pull it out, and it glows. 

Nino says quietly, "what is that?" 

Everyone else gets closer to me, we hear fighting going on in the gala hall, I say quietly, "hopefully a way that will keep everyone safe." 

I grabbed Sabrina and put Cerberus's Pocket watch in her hand, I mean Sabrina gets the dog miraculous later, here's hoping she can use this like easier than I can, or at least that this way the dogs will be stronger. I use her hands to open the watch, waking Cerberus from his nap, and I maneuver her hands so she makes the clock move forward quickly. 

Cerberus howls then and from the shadows rise a bunch of rottweilers on fire, which is honestly better than the golden retrievers I summon, at least in this case. I whisper in Sabrina's ear, "tell them to help save everyone from the villains."

Sabrina quickly nods, though still having clear shock on her face, and says in a quiet tone in hopes of us not attracting attention, "help save everyone from the villains and protect us!"

The rottweilers nodded their head then bolted out of the hall like bats in hell while a few stay behind to keep us save. 

Nathaniel was the quickest to break out of shock, and whisper shouted at me, "Chloe what the hell is up with the watch?!"

I say in a hushed tone, "I'll explain it when we all go back to France, not here where I'm next to certain even the walls have ears, in a literal sense!"

Everyone reluctantly nodded, as we listened to fighting and confusion, presumably about the appearance of the flaming rottweilers. After what feels like forever the rottweilers return and Cerberus falls back asleep in the watch as the watches hands stop moving for a second before the start moving like any ordinary watch. 

Sabrina handed it back to me which I quickly pocketed along with the spider rings, effectively putting both spider Kwami back to sleep. I then put both miraculous back into my inventory so I don't lose them. 

Once all that is over, Nino mutters, "ugh, lets go home, this was too much!" We all nod and head out, waiting outside until finally the Waynes get out, and we all return to the Wayne manor in silence. Everyone tired after the three villain scare. 

Selina entered the car with us and the Waynes, but I being too tired, decided to leave the poor woman alone for tonight. I do grab back the peacock miraculous though, which makes Felix raise his eyebrow but he is also too tired to ask right now, but I know he'll ask later. 

~Time Skip the Next Morning~

After the gala and all the chaos and breakfast all of S class started packing so we could get on the jet to go home. The crime on the street is a joke, but the crime when people interrupt a party of any kind is a pain in the ass! 

I decided to put my hair in a low ponytail then braid the lower part of the ponytail creating a low braid. I then put on a white tank top, put a red flannel over it, put on some fishnet stockings, then put on a pair of jean shorts, a pair of black work boots, my smart watch, and a pair of silver earring because why not?

I avoided Damian after he called me Bourgeois, something he never did before, and something that from what I remember of me watching all the scenes he was in, he does constantly. 

I finally finished packing all my stuff, then I walked down to the foyer, and waited for everyone else to come down so we could go. Damian walked over to me while I was waiting though, but I didn't look up, if we are no longer on a first name bases, I will not act like I care for his presence, he's just a Robin but with a sword. 

I stare at my phone while Damian stares at me, waiting for me to look up, which I have zero intentions of doing. After a few minutes Damian sighs in annoyance, "Bourgeois, look at me."

I say in a clipped tone, "no," I pause to think then say quietly, "Al Ghul." Out of the corner of my eye I see Damian flinch but I ignore it, until that is that Damian snatched my phone from my hand!

I glared at Damian as he pocketed my phone, he then said in an annoyed but also curious tone, "Bourgeois, what was that at the gala?"

Deciding to play the ditzy idiot, I twirled the end of my braided hair around my finger while looking him in the eyes, "I have no idea what you are talking about."

Damian scrunched his nose and furrow his eyebrows at me, he said impatiently"how did you know about Mr. Freeze, Joker and Scarecrow?" That would be Spidera and Weddy's sixth spider sense in combo with my already existing knowledge of this world, but I'm not going to tell you that, you wouldn't believe me. So, I just shrug at him, making him more upset. "Bourgeois!"

Deciding to mess with him I shrug again while turning my back to him, "what? I didn't do anything."

Damian quickly pulled me so I'm facing him once again, and gently holds my face so I look him in the eye. I glare at him as he holds my chin with his hand. He stares into my eyes, and not gonna lie, this moment was intense, but thankfully Nathaniel intervened, but first pick pocketing my phone back, then getting between Damian and I then dragging me away from him as we all got into the limo.