~ 10 ~

Once we got our lunch we walked into their study hall, all of the other look at us weird, but we ignore them, and eat our lunch while organizing though paperwork that's not invites, since study hall is what we learned when we tried to talk, quiet time or we get shushed. 

~The End of The Day~

Ugh! We all decided to go to Nathaniel's house, so we all just jumped into his red limo with his driver driving us of course. I lean against Kagami, who looked like she was about to collapse. 

Juleka sighed and leaned against an equally tired Max then said, "what was this day?"

I sigh, "what do you mean?"

Max looks up just as tired as the rest of us, "there was so much more gossip, rowdy behavior, running in the halls, someone even pushed my book out of my hands!"

I feel like I'm about to pass out, and Felix decides to talk now, "they are all just immature, I mean did you see their curriculum, no offense to Ms.Bustier though, I could tell she was trying," Felix paused in thought, "who pushed your book from your hands?"

Nino, Nathaniel and I all leaned forward, now forgetting all our tiredness in favor of helping our friend and classmate, interested in his answer. Max paused, obviously hesitant to answer us after we did last time. We always chuckle at the memory, but Max always looks at us in horror any time we bring it up. 

I mean none of us, but Max clearly see what is wrong, I mean, we only ruined that kids family business by revealing all his father's shady work, ruining his reputation, making his all his father's business partners leave him, and making so the kids family couldn't afford  the school. That kid was an only child so no other children were affected. I believe the kids father was deported, the mother got the kid and they now live in the what Juleka calls the 'red light' district of France. 

So he is no where near us now. So it can't be him. I pull out my phone, which Max was quick to grab both it and my hands before I could type anything. Sabrina then pulled out her phone, which made Max freak out even more, she held her phone up threateningly, so Max finally folded, "it was this one random girl named Honey Kin!" 

Nathaniel pulled out his phone and called the Rossi family to dig up dirt. A very standard conversation to hear for us, but if you had ever seen Nathaniel right now for the first time you'd be shiting yourself in fear. 

Nathaniel's eyes are always extremely sharp when he calls or contacts the Rossi family because in the end they are just people he uses for information because they are a very important resource for him. He knows this, we know this, none of us are stupid enough to try shit with him or the Rossi. Cause they dig up some important stuff that even the best can't find some times. 

We aren't stupid, we know better than to try and pull anything on Nathaniel. The only reason he hasn't done anything to us is because a, he knows us, and b, he knows when we are being malicious or just being stupid. He's seen us on both ends of the spectrums.

Anyways, the rest of the car ride was peaceful, thought we had to listen to Felix's complaints about Adrian. I get the feeling this semester we are going to have to go down so many different ways, but we are going to have to listen to so much shit about Adrian at the end of each day. 

I can feel it!

Once we make it to Nathaniel's house or as a lot of people will call it his mini manor we all sit in the front garden, because it's quite warm, and his lilac garden is very nice. We never talk about the assassination attempts on us because it's a mood killer, so bringing it up to us this morning just to bring a point stings. 

I sigh then pull out a lollipop from my bag and throw it in the air, all the dudes jump up and fight to get it like always. We started this game not long after the first month of me being in class with them, where we throw a piece of candy in the air, then fight for it to be crowned the candy ruler for the day. Any time of day, the previous ruler of candy from yesterday throws candy in the air to crown the next ruler.