~ 17 ~

Damian quickly pulled me so I'm facing him once again, and gently holds my face so I look him in the eye. I glare at him as he holds my chin with his hand. He stares into my eyes, and not gonna lie, this moment was intense, but thankfully Nathaniel intervened, but first pick pocketing my phone back, then getting between Damian and I then dragging me away from him as we all got into the limo. 

~

The jet ride was like any other jet ride, once we were home Nathaniel dragged me straight to my room with the others trailing us. Once in my room, they locked my door and we threw all our stuff on the floor, then everyone sat on my queen sized bed, waiting for me to talk. I sighed, oh well, gigs up for me. Mostly. 

You honestly think I'll tell them everything? No. 

Everything about my niece and past life is not something that they need to know right now, as for the Crystal Miraculous Box, well I guess I technically have to tell them about that. But first I'm ratting myself out for theft. 

I positioned myself so I was solely facing Felix which made him flinch since he was sitting right next me, and usually I have a tendency of staring at the ceiling when I am admitting something. I opened my hands and made the peacock miraculous appear in my hands with the sleeping Duusu in my hands. 

Felix looked at Duusu and the peacock miraculous with confusion as I decide to start the story, once I securely place both Duusu and the Peacock miraculous in his hands. 

I take a deep breath then release it, and start. "Before any of you ask any questions, I'm going to tell you two stories, one of the miracle box and another about the crystal balance box. Let's start with the more known, Miracle box, though this is mainly information, less of a story."

(A/n : Info is copy pasted from the wiki and chapter one, and she is telling them this info, and they are listening quietly.)

The Miracle Box : 
The Miracle Box is something currently owned by The Order of the Guardians. 
A Miracle Box is a magical jewelry box used for containing dormant when they are not in use. Each box is linked to a specified owner and changes in accordance with its new guardian's desires and expectations, as well as containing a whole parallel world for within.
    The abilities :
    ~   However, a Miracle Box can change its form in order to suit the Guardian who owns it. Furthermore, a Miracle Box can take on new properties when it is passed on to a new Guardian, reflecting the Guardians character. For example, when the Chinese Miracle Box was in the possession of the Order of the Guardian's, the Kwamis were unable to get out of the box unless their Miraculous was entrusted to a holder, because they have a rule against Kwamis living outside their Miracle Box due to the destructive potential of their cosmic magical powers. However, when Marinette became Guardian of the box, she was able to set all the Kwamis free by simply pushing a button at the top. This is because she saw no reason to keep the Kwamis in the box or felt sympathy for their restricted freedom. According to , the box had become just like Marinette now that she was Guardian, "full of surprises".
    ~   Through unknown divine or magical means according to Tikki in "Truth", the Mother Miracle Box contains a whole entire universe where the kwamis gather, it's likely all the other boxes contain a universe as well.
Succession Rights : 
Throughout the series, there were three ways someone could obtain a Miracle Box: one is through guardian training as someone becomes a guardian's successor while the other could involve stealing as Hawk Moth stole the box from Master Fu in "Miracle Queen". And the only other way a guardian could obtain a miracle box without going through the initiation spell is in the state emergency.
And yet it's unknown how the succession works if a guardian dies while in charge of Miracle Box but has no successor. And if two or more guardians can be assigned to guard a miracle box. If in the event there is no Miracle Box or by certain circumstances if possible if it's destroyed it's unknown if the guardian responsible for the box will retain their guardianship status or not.
In "Destruction," when a guardian is assigned a Miracle Box their true identity becomes a secret, much like the holders of the miraculous.