~ 14 ~

This is too eventful, and it's only the first day in the Wayne Manor just so we can attend a gala. Ugh. . . oh well, guess we get to see how this will go. Sabrina handed Chloe the Twix from earlier and Nino picked her up, Chloe just stared at Nathaniel's hair though. Geez how hard can that Jason dude throw?

~Time skip, the day of the gala cause all the other two days were rather tame~

Chloe's POV : 

I have been rushing to get ready since I woke up, everyone has, especially the Wayne's. It's moments like this that I regret having so much hair! It's a bad hair day too, so I woke up with severe bed head, and it took me like 2 hours to brush all the knots out of my hair, much to my pain at how long I knew I'd have to sit. 

So I sat down, and began brushing my hair from the bottom up in hopes that it won't hurt as bad. Which was mostly successful though when my large and wide toothed comb, which works fine even though my hair is more on the wavy side than anything else. After that in order to made sure the comb got out all the knots I pulled out my second brush which was a normal brush with hard bristles and vents and brushed my hair with that. After that I used my hair usual hair care routine, then I put my hair in a nice bun so my hair can absorb all the products. 

The second I finished my hair Sabrina came in with bed head as well. I sighed and motioned her to sit down, which she happily does after handing me her brush. I then went through the painstaking process of doing her hair which was a little like mine, though, her hair requires a different routine due to fineness and color. Once I finish her hair Juleka and Kagami entered my room so we all can get ready together. 

After that I began ordering them all around, making them sit while lead them through the beginnings of a pre gala skin routine as well as teeth whitening, then I got a text from the boys. 

Nino texted asking, "does anyone have moisturizer? I lost mine again." I sent back a thumbs up so he said, "coming to your room then."

Nathaniel then asked, "can one of you girls deal with my hair?"

Felix responded then, "yeah, no, we are all hopeless right now, Chloe we are all coming, Max included!" I sent another thumbs up and warned the girls who just nodded.  

Long story short, we were in chaos after that! 

Nino pulled his luggage apart because he couldn't find his tie, we find out he left it back home after a few calls. 

Felix lost his cufflinks and had no idea where he lost them so he was trying to remember is he even packed them and started calling his butler back home. 

Max's hair, now that was a nightmare that took me, Kagami, and Sabrina's help, since his hair was a tight curl pattern and we admittedly should have started with his hair, but we were looking for the item's Felix and Nino lost. Thankfully though there were no accidents with his hair or injuries like when we were first learning how to deal with his hair type and I singed my hand with his heated hair brush. 

Nathaniel's hair was being difficult while I was styling it so I needed Juleka to help me, which resulted in Juleka spraying herself in the eyes with hair spray. So Kagami had to help her flush out her eyes quickly before they turned red. 

After that, all of us started putting on makeup, and I mean all of us. After all this is a Wayne gala meaning lots of photos, meaning lots of flashing lights, so makeup to protect our skin from the harsh lights, though the boys only wear a tinted sunscreen, eyebrow gel, lip balm, and the occasional concealer. We are S class on top of being 3 royals, one technical heir to two mobs, a daughter of the swords mistress, the daughter of a important cop/general, the daughter of a former rocker and current rock star(though Juleka doesn't know about the current rocker), and an astronauts son. So we have to look good in front of the cameras.