~ 19 ~

I then put on a guitar pick necklace that Juleka gave me, paired with a silver friendship ring that Kagami gave me about a week after we left Gotham that I always wear on my middle finger, a pair of jade earrings Sabrina gave me, a charm bracelet Max gave me with a bunch of little charms to represent the group on it, a silver anklet with a few small diamonds that Nino gave me, grabbed a white handbag that Nathaniel gave me, and then I put on a pair of silver heels that Felix once bought me after I broke my last pair of silver heels running from an assassin.

With that I left my room to go hang out with the gang. 

~

Once I was lead to the garden, after getting hopelessly lost the first time, I immediately jumped into my chair and hugged Kagami, who hugged me back without hesitation. I then started talking, which made it so all of them looked at me. 

"So I was able to get our class roster for our public school class, and it's. . . a little sad," this caught Nathaniel's attention, and he leaned forward, wanting me to continue. So I did more than willingly, "okay so the list is as follows, Principle is Denis Damocles-"

Sabrina was quick to cut me off to tell us this jem, "oh, I know him, my Dad is always complaining about him because he keeps harassing people in a stupid owl costume during the summers."

I stared at Sabrina in shock, and Juleka said what we are all thinking, "and he's a Principal?"

I let go of Kagami and began typing on my phone, as did Kagami, Nathaniel, Nino, and Felix. All of us are clearly doing a deeper dive on this information, I using a more legal route then the rest, but even then I'm not technically supposed to know how to get into this server, but I do. So hey, what are they gonna do. 

Nathaniel stopped typing then said, "wow, Sabrina you don't even know the half of it, according to one of my Aunt's he was also in Immense debt to the bank before he suddenly got a lot of money, and apparently the school did a lot of fundraising at that time to!"

I felt my blood begin running cold until finally I froze while staring at my screen. . . he is so much worse in this world then he ever was depicted in the show! Juleka shook my shoulder and I realized I'd stopped breathing for a second. So I quickly took a breath then said quietly, "guys look up Denis Owlton." I handed my phone to Juleka who read the entire thing before dropping my phone into her lap. I watched as everyone froze for a second then I said, "please hold, I'm going to make a call." 

My voice was dry as I left the table before walking into a secluded part of the garden and began dialing a number that I rarely ever call. It rung for a while before finally the line picked up, "hello?"

I heard papers rustling so I'm guessing Dad didn't look before answering his phone, I said in a very quiet tone, basically whispering into my phone, "hi, um Dad. . . can I have your undivided attention for 5 minutes please?"

I heard the papers stop moving and waited. I heard him sigh, his chair creak I'm guessing he is leaning back into his chair. Then I heard him say, "you have my attention dear."

I clear my throat, then pull my phone away from my ear and send him the files. I put my phone next to my ear, and say still in a quiet whisper, "please read what my friends and I found." I then quickly hung up, and walked back over to the gang. 

Andre's POV : 

After Chloe hung up on me I looked at my phone to see two file's, both of France citizens, and ironically both of them have the same first name. I opened the files, one thought going through my head. I whisper to myself, "why are you showing me these files Chloe?" 

I open both of them on my computer and see the same face on both files-

I quickly got up and ran out of my Castle office, I then ran through the halls of the winding castle corridors until finally I was at my Minister's office.