~ 4 ~

Here's hoping that goes well. 

~~~

~Time Skip to the Next week on the way to the interview~

Sitting in the car with someone you haven't ever seen once since you woke up in this world is weird. He sits across from me quietly in the limo while Armond drives. 

Andre was quietly reading some paperwork while in a baby blue, white and gold suit, his hair isn't a silver like a in the show, no, he is now significantly younger and blonde like me. This is a weird change, why is he younger rather than an older gentleman? 

 This is a weird change, why is he younger rather than an older gentleman? 

. . . I don't like that change in variables, he is not the same, so that means there are other differences, though his status card doesn't look to have changed from what I remember my niece telling me. Just a different age and weight from what my niece speculated he would have. 

I just sit across from him quietly in light pink cardigan with giant pink buttons, my light brown with pink stripes plaid skirt, with tan thick knit socks, and brown little shoes My hair is in a french braid with some pearl like beads as an accent to them. (The left outfit on the picture on the top one.)

I'm kicking my feet with my phone in my hands and looking things up. 

In total I've found that this world's population is half what it was in my past world at 3.944 billion, which explains how the streets are less busy. 

Next in boredom I looked up my father and then I looked up at him again. . . 

I tilt my head and say quietly, "King?"

Andre immediately looks up at me, "yes, Princess?" He gives me a polite smile and I show him my phone that says King Andre Bourgeois of France. That definitely wasn't in the damn show! There weren't royalty mentioned at all! He raises an eyebrow at me and nods while looking at my screen. I rack mine and little Chloe's old memories, nothing! 

It was never mentioned that Andre was a King of anything, my niece said he was the mayor of Paris! Then no one told  little Chloe why Andre was important just that we both were important, basically they all treated Chloe like she was an idiot! 

I just give a quiet sigh and went back to looking things up on my phone, starting to look up every other thing that comes to my mind. Basically I found out a little bit like Amilie is the queen of England here, Emilie gave up the crown, which is how my dad knows her. So I was squishing a Princes face. . . I don't know how to feel about that. . . Other than that I also found out about the fact that Gotham exists here along with all the DC places. 

That is a world that I am a heavy fan of, so I'm definitely going there one day! First I'm going to get physically stronger, find various classes that I can take and send them to Armond so that way I'm not forcing him to add them to my schedule. 

Rather I'm going to let him add them into my schedule so he doesn't stress about it. The classes that I wanna take are vocal lessons, sword/fencing lessons, martial arts, gymnastics. All physical classes that I'm going to have to work hard in.