~ 1 ~

My name is Heather Richmond or at least it was, and I used to be a biotechnology medical engineer, the top one in my field too! I'm very hands on when it comes to my problems, and hate beating around the bush. It doesn't help anyone so I don't do it.

My niece is obsessed with this one old show called Miraculous Ladybug, so much so that every time she sees me she tells me the show's lore. I tuned out the plot though, that just didn't interest me. She often complains about the show, talking about how every character has flaws that are just brushed off but the creator holds one character, Chloe Bourgeois, to every single mistake she ever made. She often rants, but I don't mind, it's not that bad.

Anyways, today I had to get my niece a birthday gift so I had a unique version of a Miraculous for her based on her favorite animal, her favorite mythical animal, and her favorite DC comic characters, then one also made for her favorite marvel character since she really likes them now too, even though by it's two completely different worlds. I had her make a baseline for the lore of the original drafts of these Miraculous, her friends even got involved. I then added even more lore for the Miraculous and their own miraculous box! This was very expensive to make, but my niece and her friends only get the best!

The first Miraculous is based on my niece's favorite animal, a swan, which I basically merged with the star sign Libra, her star sign, making it the miraculous of balance, a lost miraculous. The miraculous itself is a belt chain that is made of silver with a bunch of jade beads, and when turned on, or in this case when you flip it around, its color changes from silver to rose gold and the jade changes to pink diamonds. The kwami is named Statera, which is Latin for balance, and it's obviously a swan kwami, which I decided to make female. I made the swan kwami into a small plush that is a charm on the chain. Statera, looks like a common swan with her right eye being pink, and her left eye being purple, then her wings are pure black. I tried to make her as cute as possible. Her hero persona can level a playing field, give an advantage, thats her special ability, she and her holder are strategists, they can see 7 steps ahead of their opponent and use any disadvantage to their advantage. She does this by using mana, qi, and chakra sight as well as the ability to use it/access it. Which is why Statera made herself, the miraculous box she made her home, and the fellow support kwami with a curse like that of the hope diamond.

The lore for the swan Miraculous is that the swan has existed for as long as the Ladybug and black cat miraculous, in fact they were made at the same time, and were intended on being a trio. However the swan was taken before they could be put together in the same miraculous box. As such the swan miraculous became different from the Ladybug and black cat in a few ways. Due to the swan miraculous being stolen Statera created her own miraculous box, which is a crystal box with a crystal cherry blossom tree engraved as it's markings that only Statera's choice of guardian. Statera gathered some of her fellow stolen kwami and put them in the box with her. The swan miraculous and all those it shares a box with have interesting features that the original miraculous box miraculous don't have. For example, if the kwami doesn't like its holder they activate a curse similar to that of the hope diamond curse, and that impure holder dies, and once that happens the miraculous and kwami get returned to the box. Now with a pure miraculous holder though, the kwami give them abilities that last and can be turned on and off even when they aren't disguised in their alternative hero personalities. Statera even created a book like the miraculous book, but the book always remains with the box, no acceptions. Though people have tried to separate the two. Statera with her crystal miraculous box of support kwami are a support for the main miraculous box.

There are some additional facts, with some of these miraculous, you don't get a hero persona, they work as a summoning circle that summons an animal partner, these are charms added to miraculous to help its holder. There are only 3 with a hero persona, that being the swan and twin dragons, the rest give the miraculous user an ability, then the rest summon mystical beasts that the kwami of theirs is the leader of.