𝐢. 𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐘

┏━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓

┏━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒;
𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐀𝐁𝐔𝐒𝐄,
𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆
┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

------

╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗
˗ˏˋ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄 'ˎ˗
╚══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╝

THE GENTLE RAYS OF the sun filtered through the wide-open windows of the room of the strongest sorcerer; Gojo Satoru.

[Name], Gojo's sister, felt the gentle kiss of the sun beams against her soft and [S/c] complexion as she gazed on the window. The sunlight illuminated the sky, casting its vibrant glow all around, while the cheerful melodies of chirping birds echoed in the distance.

Mornings in Japan held a serene and tranquil atmosphere, a fact that [Name] would have readily acknowledged and embraced without any hesitation, if it weren't for her asshole of a family.

[Name] felt her jaw tighten and her [E/c] eyes narrowed at the mere memory of her stupid family.

Tap

Tap

She blinked suddenly when she saw a butterfly land on satoru's windowpane.

As she observed the butterfly alight on Satoru's window, her eyebrows knitted together in confusion.

What is it doing here and why is it so big?

This particular butterfly appeared unusually large compared to the typical ones she had seen before that would mostly be on their garden. its wings displayed a gradient of ebony and ivory hues.

The upper part of its wings exhibited a deep, velvety black, while the lower section faded into a lighter, softer shade. her lips slightly parted as a hint of yellow pigment started to spread across the previously pristine white patches on the butterfly's wings and the butterfly abruptly fluttered away, although she could have sworn that she perceived a peculiar trickle of yellow, as if the fragile creature had bled before her very eyes.

From what she had read, insects blood were mostly clear colored, yellowish, or greenish. So perhaps, the butterfly had bled and she couldn't help but wonder if perhaps that was a sign.

'That's weird', she thought.

"What was that?" [Name] inquired with astonishment, turning to face Satoru, seeking an explanation for the enigmatic occurrence.