𝐢𝐢. 𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐀 𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐋𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐍

┏━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒;𝐍𝐎𝐍𝐄┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

┏━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓
𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒;
𝐍𝐎𝐍𝐄
┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

------

╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗
˗ˏˋ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎 'ˎ˗

╚══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╝

EYES TINTED IN A shade of black, akin to the color of an obsidian, grew wide if ever so slightly upon hearing those words come out from the lips of the [H/c] haired girl that was perched beside him.

Suguru found himself in a state of uncertainty, unsure of how to react to the situation unfolding before him.

Naturally, he knew that she, being a member of the gojo clan, would have knowledge about curses. However, what truly astonished him was not her awareness of curses, but rather her ability to actually see them.

Ordinary individuals like her lacked the cursed energy necessary to perceive or interact with curses. This meant that they were incapable of seeing them altogether. While it was true that some non-sorcerers could see curses with the aid of cursed tools, this girl appeared to possess no such tools.

But what fascinated Suguru even more was her nonchalance about it.

"Mmm, so you can see curses as well, then.." Suguru murmured, his brows furrowing slightly as he pondered how she was able to see curses and why she appeared so nonchalant about it.

It was almost as if she had grown accustomed to the sight of curses, as though it were an everyday occurrence.

"Yeah, I can," she nodded, confirming Suguru's suspicion.

"Surprised?" she quipped.

"Perhaps," He replied.

With a light laugh escaping her lips, she continued to gaze at the curse enveloping the tree, never once diverting her attention away from it. The curse itself was an abhorrent sight, ugly and grotesque and bloated, akin to a misshapen ball of red orange-colored flesh. It bore numerous eyes and extended multiple limb-like appendages in front of it, resembling a fusion of a sea urchin with having the human arms as its spike.

It's ugly as fuck.

The fact that she remained nonchalant whilst perceiving this abomination was both astonishing and captivating to Suguru. Her ability to remain unfazed in the face of such abnormalities was truly unique, showcasing her idiosyncratic nature.