𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐃

┏━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒; 𝐒𝐄𝐗𝐔𝐀𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑,┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

┏━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓
𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒;
𝐒𝐄𝐗𝐔𝐀𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐒
𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑,
┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

——————

╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗
˗ˏˋ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ´ˎ˗
╚══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╝

SUGURU'S JAW CLENCHED AS he felt a discomforting sensation as he tried to shift and readjust his position. The weight of [Name]’s knee pressing against his groin made him feel as if she was engaging in some sort of suggestive movement—It was as if she was humping him.

His gaze met hers, his face turning red with embarrassment. Each breath he took seemed to escape his lungs in small, visible puffs of air. The close proximity between them and the physical contact only intensified his embarrassment. 

He wanted to push her away but his fucking body won’t move 

Her attention seemed to have momentarily drifted away, resulting in her missing his earlier words about having a blistered skin in the same area.

“I’m really sorry! ‘m sorry, i didn’t meant to do that, i swear!” she sincerely apologized while tenderly touching the blistered skin on his forehead, touching it with her fingertips and as she did so, Suguru visibly shivered from the sensation. 

Despite the pain he experienced from the scalding hot tea accidentally spilling on both of them, the discomfort seemed insignificant to him in comparison to where her fucking knee was, it hurts a lot yet it's somehow thrilling. His primary concern revolved around ensuring she moved her knee away, fearing the potential consequences of his body’s response. 

In a desperate attempt to control his physical reaction, Suguru repeated the words “Don’t get hard” silently in his mind. However, unfortunately for him, his body reacted on its own as a surge of blood cascaded towards his nether regions, causing his face to flush a deeper shade of red resembling a ripe tomato. 

Suguru felt like as if he was a horny hormonal teenager boy.

gods, ’m so sorry, ‘m sorry,”

Suguru lamented, pressing his head against the nearest wall in frustration and remorse.

“I’m sorry, i’m sorry”

“Huh?” [Name] blinked in utter confusion, her eyes locking onto him as she struggled to make sense of his apology.

“Why are you apologizing? I'm the one at fault here!” she exclaimed, shaking her head to clear her thoughts. Although she could feel something poking and prodding her kneecaps, she chose not to mention it, as she had a tendency to ignore physical discomfort. To her dismay, she noticed blisters forming on her skin, causing immense pain and a reddening effect as if the skin was melting. However, she was too preoccupied with other matters to pay attention or address it. Besides, she has a high pain tolerance and this was nothing new to her, given the hardships she had endured in her own clan, the Gojo clan, where far worse things had occurred compared to being scalded by boiling water.