𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐀𝐙𝐄

┏━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒;  𝐒𝐄𝐗𝐔𝐀𝐋 𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐄┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

┏━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓
𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒;
  𝐒𝐄𝐗𝐔𝐀𝐋 𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐓
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐄
𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐓
𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐄
┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

——————

╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗
˗ˏˋ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ´ˎ˗
╚══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╝

IT HAD BEEN A couple of weeks ever since [Name] had encountered Suguru, and currently, [Name] found herself seated on a comfortable chair with a mirror positioned directly in front of her. She had meticulously styled her hair into an elegant princess-inspired half-up, half-down hairdo; the upper part of her hair adorned with the intricately braided strands that Satoru had woven for her before going out.

Tonight, they were hosting a grand party for some unknown reasons, and though the idea of attending wasn't exactly her preference, Satoru had adamantly insisted, and thus [Name] reluctantly agreed. However, she was determined not to appear disheveled or bring further humiliation upon her esteemed clan.

Taking great care, she applied skillfully chosen makeup, adorning her face with a touch of gray eyeshadow accented by glitters and other luxurious embellishments that Satoru had bought for her.

Her eyeliner possessed a refined precision and her lips were adorned with a soft, yet eye-catching, pink hue.

Her gaze shifted towards the necklace Satoru had given her as a birthday gift the previous year, which, until now, had remained unworn.

It was probably very expensive, considering that Satoru tends to buy her a lot of expensive things. The necklace silver-tone glistened and was encircled by dazzling diamonds.

Adorning this piece were crafted flower-shaped jewels, and at the very center of it all, a resplendent circle housing perfectly cut rubies.

Placing the necklace around her neck, [Name] examined herself in the mirror, feeling a subtle twinge of self-consciousness regarding her appearance.  

Do i even look good...?’ she thought to herself, her self consciousness getting the best of her once again.

She was donning a simple azure-hued dress which was enhanced by a few tasteful pieces of jewelry, that again, was given to her by satoru.   Satoru was mostly the one who buys her things as their clan seldom bestowed any items upon her.

What makes this even more remarkable is that Satoru consistently selects the most costly presents to give her. Although [Name] is not unappreciative, she cannot help but perceive these extravagant gifts as too expensive for someone in her circumstances.

Speaking of Satoru, [Name] wanted to ask for his opinion on whether she looked good or she looked like shit. (even though she knows that satoru would always say that she's pretty)
However, Satoru was temporarily absent, presumably occupied with the task of greeting their arriving guests.
Releasing a gentle sigh, her eyebrows knits together as she contemplated whether or not to proceed on going to the damn party.