𝐢𝐱. 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐁𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃

┏━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒; 𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐌,𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐌┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

┏━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓
𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒;
𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐌,
𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐌
┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

——————

╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗
˗ˏˋ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 ´ˎ˗
╚══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╝

CONFUSION WAS ETCHED ALL over [Name]'s face as she spoke.

What’s summer school...?”

[Name] blinked in puzzlement as she gazed up at taiyohime with big, questioning eyes, her head slightly tilted and her lips parted in curiosity. She absorbed every word from the older girl with keen interest, trying to understand. 

“What do you mean by that..?” [Name] inquired, her tone filled with confusion, causing taiyohime to sigh heavily and cross her arms over her chest, her breathing deep and steady. 

“Well...” taiyohime paused, avoiding direct eye contact as she struggled to explain. She seemed hesitant, perhaps reluctant to divulge certain information. 

“A summer school are classes taken during the summer that replace classes that were missed or failed,” She explained gently, making [Name] nod.

“I see, what about the special grade?”

“A special grade refers to sorcerers possessing immense strength that can cause immeasurable destruction,” Taiyohime elaborated, her hands stuffed in her pockets as she observed [Name]'s reaction, noticing how her lips formed an 'O' of surprise. 

 “Hmm, like Satoru,” [Name] mused, recalling the unparalleled strength of her renowned brother, for his status as a special grade was indisputable. Taiyohime acknowledged this with a subtle nod, prompting [Name] to speculate whether it would indeed be Satoru who would undertake her training. She wouldn’t protest though for she was holding her brother in the highest esteem.

“So..” [Name] began.

“I will be training with 'Toru?”

[Name] questioned, a sense of excitement evident in her voice as she thought about the prospect of training alongside Satoru. However, her enthusiasm waned when she saw the disapproving expression on taiyohime's face. 

“Possibly,” taiyohime responded with a hint of irritation in her tone, clearly frustrated by the idea of [Name] training with Satoru. She believed that [Name] needed a more physical approach to training, considering her strength, a fact taiyohime knew firsthand from secretly coaching her in the past.  

After all, what could Satoru even teach her? Teach her the nuances of blue and red? Explain the essence of colors? Taiyohime acknowledged Satoru's prowess in hand-to-hand combat, but it was his reliance on limitless that gave her pause.