𝐢𝐯. 𝐖𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐓

┏━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒; 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐏𝐔𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

┏━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓
𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒;
𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐏𝐔𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐅
𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑
┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

——————

╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗
˗ˏˋ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ´ˎ˗
╚══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╝

SATORU GLANCED AT HIS wristwatch, feeling a surge of annoyance coursing through him as he realized that [Name] had yet to emerge. A solid half-hour had elapsed, and yet there was no sign of her.

'Where the hell is that girl?'

The facade of a smile that he had worn and the insincere greetings he had offered to unfamiliar faces had drained him. He then decided to just go in [Name]'s room, ignoring the people who tried to strike a conversation with him and ignoring his family's scoldings.

As he ventured towards the area where her room resides in, a deep sigh escaped Satoru's lips. Unlike the neighboring rooms, which were conveniently located, her dwelling offered seclusion and distance from others.

As he neared the hallway that led to her quarters, a subtle scent of blood infiltrated his nostrils, causing his brows to furrow instinctively. Perhaps she was experiencing her menstrual cycle?? and maybe she neglected to clean up?? but this particular aroma was distinct from the smell of the metallic and coppery tinge associated with menstrual blood though.

(Don't ask him why he knows how period blood smells)

Though, why,? why did he detect the unmistakable scent of blood in this vicinity? With a sense of trepidation, Satoru moved closer to her door, and the repugnant odor grew exponentially more potent.

"[Name]?" he called out, hearing some faint sound of hitting something.

"The main event's gonna start in an hour, hurry up f'me, 'kay? I'm tired of meetin' and greetin' those shitty people" satoru said bluntly and loudly but he didn't receive any response.

His brows slightly furrowed.

"[Name]?" he called out again.

But like before, she didn't respond. This wasn't like [Name] and satoru was getting worried.

Forgoing the traditional courtesy of knocking, he forcefully swung open the door, and his blue eyes widened at the horrifying sight that awaited him; blood splatters adorned the walls and coated the floor.

What. The. Fuck. ​​​​​

Satoru was flabbergasted.

[Name]'s dress were messy, her hair was dishevelled and she was covered in blood from head to toe as she relentlessly punched the lifeless body in front of her. The intense force of her blows had caused her knuckles to appear disfigured, as if the skin had melted away. The Phalangeal bones were now exposed, glistening with a mixture of her own blood and that of her father's. (Though, satoru still doesn't know who the corpse was)